Earn up to $39.48 back (3,948 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Maintains temperature for up to 4 hours
- Door opens 270 degrees to lay flat against the cabinet
- Molded-in bumpers protect walls, furniture, and equipment; airtight gasket simplifies clean up
- Four heavy-duty casters and molded-in, ergonomic handles allow for easy maneuvering
- Fits up to 16 (2 1/2" deep) full-size food pans
- Cambro 1826STP 142" Security Strap for Cambro Camcarriers and Camcarts
- Cambro 1200DIV131 Dark Brown ThermoBarrier
- Cambro CP1220 Full Size Camchiller for Cambro Food Pan Carriers, CamKiosk, and CamCruiser Carts
- Vesture Microcore 10" x 14" Heavy-Duty Thermal Hot or Cold Pack - 40 oz.
|Cambro UPC1200192 Specs|
|Width||28 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||32 1/4 Inches|
|Height||45 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||21 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||13 1/2 Inches|
|Loading Style||Front Load|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Latches||2 Latches|
|Pan Capacity||16 Pans|
|Product Line||Cambro Ultra Camcart®|
|Temperature Retention||4 Hours|
|Type||Food Pan Carriers|
Cambro UPC1200192 Details
Keep hot food hot or cold food cold for up to 4 hours with the Cambro UPC1200192 Ultra Camcarts® granite green insulated food pan carrier. This front loading food pan carrier holds up to sixteen, 2 1/2" deep full size food pans for easy transport to your next catered event.
Polyurethane insulation and a removable airtight gasket combine with durable nylon latches to ensure excellent food quality and temperature retention, while molded-in handles allow for easy maneuvering between walls, furniture, and other equipment.
This full size front loading food pan Camcart features two doors which open 270 degrees to the side for easy loading and unloading. It's perfect for storing either hot or cold foods at any catering job.
Overall exterior dimensions are 32 1/4"D x 28 1/2"W x 45 1/2"H.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register