Other Available Sizes:
- Measures 21" x 54" x 84"
- Includes 4 vented shelves, 1 solid shelf, 2 stationary posts, and 10 traverses
- Speckled gray color
- Removable shelf plates with Camguard antimicrobial protection
- Shelves adjust in 4" increments even after the unit is assembled
- Won't rust, corrode, or peel
- Perfect for wet, dry, hot, or cold environments
- Lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion
- Cambro CS2111S480 21" x 11" Solid Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Premium and Elements Series
- Cambro CS2111V480 21" x 11" Vented Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Premium and Elements Series
- Cambro CS2112S480 21" x 12" Solid Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Premium and Elements Series
- Cambro CS2112V480 21" x 12" Vented Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Premium and Elements Series
- Cambro CS2118S480 21" x 18" Solid Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Premium and Elements Series
- Cambro CS2118V480 21" x 18" Vented Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Premium and Elements Series
- Cambro CSP84480 Camshelving® Premium 84" Stationary Post
- Cambro CSCCL480 Camshelving® Premium Left Corner Connector
|Cambro CPA215484VS5PKG Specs|
|Shipping Weight||106.32 lb.|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Made in America
|Individual Shelf Capacity||600 lb.|
|Number of Shelves||5 Shelves|
|Product Line||Cambro Camshelving® Premium|
|Style||Combination Solid / Vented|
|Type||Add-On Shelving Units|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to purchase anything else to build a complete shelving unit?
- Additional shelves, posts, connectors, or a starter unit will be required to build a complete shelving unit.
- Can I create an L- or U-shaped shelving system with this add-on unit?
- If the add-on unit is over 48” long – no. The manufacturer does not recommend using these add-on units for an L- or U-shaped design. The length of the shelf traverses is too long and could cause potential load bearing issues.
If the add-on unit is 48” long or less – yes. These units can be used to create an L- or U-shaped shelving system. You must also purchase enough corner connectors to link the add-on unit to your shelving system (2 connectors required per shelf).
Cambro CPA215484VS5PKG Details
As part of the Premium series, this Cambro Camshelving® Premium CPA215484VS5PKG stationary add-on unit comes equipped with all of the features you expect in a Camshelving® product. This unit includes 4 vented shelves, 1 solid shelf, 2 steel core posts, and 10 matching traverses, all with a thick polypropylene outer layer for superior durability. To attach the add-on unit to your existing unit in a side-by-side fashion, use the included traverse dovetails.
With its professional-looking speckled gray color and structural integrity, this add-on shelving unit is the perfect addition to a pre-existing shelving system in any area of your business, even humid dish rooms or cold walk-in freezers. Featuring a limited lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion, this unit is guaranteed not to rust, corrode, or peel, even when used in wet, dry, hot, or cold areas. In fact, it can withstand temperatures as low as -36 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 190 degrees Fahrenheit without breaking down!
Versatility is built right in to this add-on unit! The shelves can easily be adjusted in 4" increments, even after the shelving unit is assembled. Plus, you can be sure of a safe and sanitary storage area since each of the shelving plates have Camguard antimicrobial technology built in to suppress the growth of fungus, bacteria, or mold between cleanings.
The shelf plates are impervious to chemicals and moisture, making this unit easy to clean. Just take a cloth and wipe them down as you would other surfaces in your kitchen or storage room. And, when a more thorough cleaning is called for, you can remove the shelf plates and run them through the dishwasher! In addition, the vented shelf design promotes greater air circulation and product visibility which will come in handy in refrigerated storage applications, while the solid shelf is ideal for small or delicate items that can't be stored on vented shelves.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register