Earn up to $11.79 back (1,179 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Camguard antimicrobial shelf plates
- Steel core traverses
You May Also Need View All Items
- Cambro CPDS18H11480 Camshelving® Premium Dunnage Stand 18"
- Cambro CSWF Camshelving® Wall Fastener
- Cambro CSDBA Angled Divider Bar for 24" Camshelving® Premium Series Shelving
- Cambro CSDBS Straight Divider Bar for 24" Camshelving® Premium Series Shelving
- Cambro CSID6000 Camshelving® Premium / Elements 6" ID Tag
- Cambro CPR18E151 End Shelf Rail for 18" Wide Cambro Camshelving® Premium Modular Shelving Units
- Cambro CPR48S151 Double Level Shelf Rail for 48" Long Cambro Camshelving® Premium Modular Shelving Units
- Cambro CPCC1480 Camshelving® Premium Connector Corner
|Cambro CPA184864V5480 Specs|
|Individual Shelf Capacity||800 lb.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||5 Shelves|
|Product Line||Cambro Camshelving® Premium|
|Type||Add-On Shelving Units|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I create an L- or U-shaped shelving system with this add-on unit?
- If the add-on unit is over 48” long – no. The manufacturer does not recommend using these add-on units for an L- or U-shaped design. The length of the shelf traverses is too long and could cause potential load bearing issues.
If the add-on unit is 48” long or less – yes. These units can be used to create an L- or U-shaped shelving system. You must also purchase enough corner connectors to link the add-on unit to your shelving system (2 connectors required per shelf).
- Do I need to purchase anything else to build a complete shelving unit?
- Additional shelves, posts, connectors, or a starter unit will be required to build a complete shelving unit.
Cambro CPA184864V5480 Details
As part of the Cambro Camshelving® Premium modular shelving system, this Cambro CPA184864V5480 includes everything you need to build a complete add-on shelving unit with five vented shelves, perfect for attaching to your existing Camshelving® Premium unit.
Each kit includes 2 steel core posts and 10 matching traverses, all with a thick polypropylene outer layer for superior strength and durability. The traverses on both the first and second unit share the middle post, eliminating the need for add-on clips or s-hooks. When built in a straight line, there is no loss of weight bearing capacity.
Each of the 10 vented shelf plates features a unique, weldless design that eliminates the potential for liquids and dirt getting into crevices. Additionally, when necessary, they can easily be removed from your add-on shelving unit for washing in a commercial dish machine. These shelves are height adjustable in 4 inch increments and are safe to -36 degrees Fahrenheit. They are rust free and include a CAMGUARD antimicrobial coating that cannot be washed off.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register