The price is reasonable. Pretty solid item. I have been using this pan over a year and never had any issues so far. Good product.
$6.81/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$6.99/Each|
- Store, transport, and serve all in one pan
- Molded-in graduations allow for easy inventory management
- Made of virtually-unbreakable polycarbonate
- Will not crack, bend, or dent
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit
- Proven to keep product as cold as stainless steel pans
- Non-stick interior promotes easy cleaning
- Made of FDA approved materials
- Cambro 20CWGL135 Camwear 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate GripLid
$12.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Cambro 20CWL135 Camwear 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate FlipLid
- Cambro 1252SLB250 250 Count Roll of 2" x 1 1/4" Printed StoreSafe Dissolvable Product Labels
- Cambro 20CWLN135 Camwear 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate FlipLid with Spoon Notch
- Cambro 20CWCH135 Camwear 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Handled Lid
- Cambro 20CWC135 Camwear 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Flat Lid
- Cambro 20CWCHN135 Camwear 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
$5.29/EachOut Of Stock
- Half Size Hi-Heat Silicone Flexsil Steam Table / Hotel Pan Lid
$29.49/EachOut Of Stock
|Cambro 24CW148 Specs|
|Length||12 3/4 Inches|
|Width||10 7/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||210 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this food pan go in a steam table or in the microwave?
- This pan is designed to store, transport, and serve all from the same pan. However, it features a temperature range up to 210 degrees Fahrenheit, therefore it is not suitable for steam table or microwave use.
Cambro 24CW148 Details
Ensure efficiency while increasing food safety in your establishment with this Cambro 24CW148 Camwear 4" deep white 1/2 size polycarbonate food pan! Built to withstand temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit, and made of virtually-unbreakable Camwear polycarbonate, this food pan is designed to last even in the toughest commercial kitchens. This pan won't crack, bend, or dent. Use it to store, transport, and serve all from the same pan - the bright white coloring offers a crisp, clean look, while molded-in graduations in standard and metric measurements promote easy inventory management.
A uniform 1/2" flange on this pan ensures a smooth fit in prep tables and food bars while a textured bottom resists scratching under everyday conditions. Inside the pan, a non-stick, smooth interior surface promotes easy cleaning while increasing yields, and a large radius bottom limits food waste.
This pan won't react to food, minimizing the risk of a potentially hazardous chemical or acidic reaction. Plus, tests prove that Camwear food pans keep product as cold as stainless steel pans, with less condensation. This means your fresh produce stays fresher, longer, saving you money in the long run!
When not in use, this pan stacks neatly without wedging or sticking to other pans.
Length: 12 3/4"
Width: 10 7/16"
Capacity: 6.3 qt.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
People Talk About:cambro clean desserts easy far great meat pan perfect prep
These Cambro tubs are very good quality, easy to clean and they stack great. They are perfect for produce, meat thawing, salad prep or desserts.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register