California Umbrella MARE 604 SUNBRELLA 2A Grove 6' Square Push Lift Umbrella with 1 1/2" Hardwood Pole - Sunbrella 2A Canopy
|Buy 1 - 9||$182.99/Each|
Other Available Types:
- Keeps decks, outdoor dining areas, and pool-side patios shaded
- 1 1/2" thick hardwood pole with sleek, stainless steel hardware
- Durable hardwood ribs provide excellent support for the canopy
- Single wind vent allows for sufficient air flow to ensure stability
- Push lift allows staff members to easily open or close the umbrella with a simple push
- Sufficient area coverage to relieve multiple guests from the sun's rays
- Made of specially-enhanced 100% solution-dyed acrylic canvas
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
California Umbrella CFMT160-201 50 lb. Black Umbrella Base
California Umbrella CFMT160-117 50 lb. Bronze Umbrella Base
California Umbrella CFMT160-900 50 lb. Champagne Umbrella Base
California Umbrella CFMT172-203 75 lb. Black Umbrella Base
California Umbrella CFMT172 -117 75 lb. Bronze Umbrella Base
California Umbrella CRLY903-201 95 lb. Black Umbrella Base
California Umbrella CRLY905 110 lb. Square Silver Anodized Umbrella Base
|California Umbrella MARE 604 SUNBRELLA 2A Specs|
|Height (to bottom of ribs)||81 Inches|
|Maximum Height||102 5/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I leave my umbrella out all the time?
- All umbrellas should be lowered in windy conditions. Operator’s discretion is advised to prevent direct and consequential damage from the wind.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
California Umbrella MARE 604 SUNBRELLA 2A Details
Keep your decks, outdoor dining areas, or pool-side patios shaded with this California Umbrella MARE 604 SUNBRELLA 2A Grove 6' square push lift umbrella with 1 1/2" hardwood pole. With a classic design and warm, natural coloring, the Grove series offers umbrellas that are both visually-appealing and sturdy. This umbrella features a 1 1/2" thick hardwood pole with sleek, stainless steel hardware for a robust foundation. Its durable hardwood ribs provide excellent support for the canopy and boasts earthy tones that blend in perfectly with outdoor settings. In addition, the single wind vent allows for sufficient air flow to ensure stability and prevent the umbrella from moving with strong wind gusts.
This umbrella's size has sufficient area coverage, providing multiple guests with relief from the sun's rays. Its push lift also allows staff members to easily open or close the umbrella with a simple push. In comparison to pulley lifts, this style of lift helps keep the canopy undisturbed in high-traffic areas since it eliminates any hanging rope that could encourage tampering.
The canopy's Sunbrella 2A fabric is made of 100% solution-dyed acrylic canvas and is specially enhanced to protect more sensitive colors from fading even under the most extreme sun exposure conditions. It's sure to provide a professional look for years to come.
Producing high-quality outdoor products since 1946, California Umbrella is devoted to creating cool, comfortable shade wherever you see fit. Their collection provides an ample range of material and fabric options, as well as attractive styles to meet the demands of the ever-changing market. From simple to high-end umbrellas with a variety of outdoor accessories, California Umbrella has the shade solution for you and your facility!
Height (to bottom of ribs): 81"
Maximum Height: 102 5/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register