|Buy 1 - 2||$156.99/Case|
- Unique rowboat design is great for catered events, banquet halls, and buffets
- Ideal for serving appetizers, soups, desserts, and sides
- Crisp, super white coloring
- Durable porcelain construction for long-lasting use
- Perfect for catered events, banquet halls, and buffets
|CAC China RCN-BT5 Specs|
|Length||5 1/2 Inches|
|Width||3 1/2 Inches|
|Height||1 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- China capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
CAC China RCN-BT5 Details
Add a contemporary touch to your table settings with this CAC RCN-BT5 10 oz. porcelain boat bowl. Perfect for catered events, banquet halls, and buffets, this dish's rowboat design offers a unique serving vessel for your upscale appetizers, soups, desserts, and sides. It also features a crisp, bone white coloring that creates contrast, allowing your menu items pop and become the focal point of your presentation.
Combining sophistication and functionality, this dish is made with daily use in mind. CAC China is an industry leader in designing outstanding commercial grade china by providing quality products that will last, without sacrificing beauty and design. Made of durable porcelain, this dish is sure to last through years of heavy use in your commercial establishment.
Length: 5 1/2"
Width: 3 1/2"
Height: 1 1/4"
Capacity: 10 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register