Bunn 45800.0000 Refresh Countertop Water Dispenser with Push Button Controls
- Dispenses cold, refreshing still or sparkling water; perfect for creating infused beverages
- Ideal for restaurant, school, office, hospitality, and specialty drink applications
- Filter reduces cysts, minerals, particulates, chloramines, chlorine taste, odor, and bacteria
- Ice bank cooling technology; recirculation loop keeps water at a constant 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- In-line mistifier provides light carbonation; compatible with external and internal CO2 systems
- Sleek black and stainless steel design; simple dispensing with push button controls
- Dispenses up to 5.6 gallons of water per hour before exceeding 41 degrees Fahrenheit
You May Also Need
|Bunn 45800.0000 Specs|
|Depth||26 1/2 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||12 1/4 Inches|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Dispenser Style||Push Button|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Bunn 45800.0000 Details
Designed to dispense pure, cold water, this Bunn 45800.0000 refresh countertop water dispenser with push button controls is a versatile choice for any beverage station. Water isn't only essential to life, it's essential to your foodservice operation and this still and sparkling water dispenser offers you the option to dispense great tasting water for specialty infused drinks at any time.
Whether you operate a coffee house and specialize in Italian sodas, or a cafe famous for your natural infused waters, this dispenser can transform your water service to expand your menu or make your current beverages even better! And if you are looking for a healthy beverage option for your hotel guests or office staff, this water machine's sleek black and stainless steel design will fit in with your existing coffee station or breakroom's decor.
Simple dispensing controls allow your employees or guests to quickly make a healthy choice and fill their glasses with great tasting water rather than sugary sodas! In fact, this dispenser is so easy to use that you could even place it in a front of the house location at your quick-service restaurant so that customers can serve themselves. And if you want to use it in the back of the house, then the large 12 1/4" clearance between the spigot and the drip tray will come in handy for filling large pitchers or carafes.
This dispenser can serve either still or sparkling water. It has an in-line mistifier that provides light, balanced carbonation that lasts longer than traditional carbonation and also helps to absorb flavors from fruit, vegetable, and herb infusions. It is compatible with bulk external CO2 systems and internal tank systems.
Cooled by ice bank technology, this dispenser has a recirculation loop that keeps water constantly moving and at the perfect serving temperature of 40 degrees Fahrenheit. With its 8 lb. ice capacity, this unit can dispense up to 5.6 gallons of water per hour before the temperature rises above 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The full ice bank will cool water for up to 4 hours at a time.
This water dispenser also comes complete with a water filter good up to 5000 gallons, which has a flow rate of 1.5 gpm. The four stage filter is certified to reduce cysts, lead, particulates, chloramines, chlorine taste and odor, and 99.99% of common water-borne bacteria like E. Coli. This means your water will taste better and be safer to drink, protecting your customers' health.
A 30-100 PSI water connection is required and a 3/8" male flare fitting is included for convenient installation. This unit also requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 26 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register