- Sleek, yet durable stainless steel construction for long-lasting use
- Perfect for piercing meats, cheeses, fruits, bread, and marshmallows
- Set of 4 forks with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip
- Three-pronged tip ensures your food item stays on the fork
- Forks are dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup
Other Products from this Line
- Boska 307104 Monaco+ 4 5/16" Stainless Steel Wire Cheese Slicer
- Boska 307090 Monaco+ 10 3/8" No. 3 Stainless Steel Soft Cheese Knife
- Boska 307097 Monaco+ 8 13/16" No. 6 Stainless Steel Hard Cheese Hatchet
- Boska 307091 Monaco+ 9 5/8" No. 4 Stainless Steel Semi-Soft Cheese Knife
|Boska USA Corp 330304 Specs|
|Height||7 7/8 Inches|
Boska USA Corp 330304 Details
For excellent quality, well-designed fondue forks, these Boska 330304 Monaco+ 8" stainless steel fondue forks will look great and perform well in any fondue set! These stylish stainless steel forks have a flattened ergonomic handle that provides an extra comfortable grip. Featuring an additional prong, these 3 prongs forks have extra grip so your dippers won't fall in the fondue. You'll easily be able to grab on to bread, fruit, marshmallows, and meat to dip into your curated fondue dish.
Great for use in a restaurant or catering event, these extra durable stainless steel forks will have a longer life than the thinner, less heavy-duty forks that are typically included in fondue sets. Plus, these 7 7/8" forks are long enough to help protect from burns, yet short enough to still be convenient to eat off of. For a quick and easy cleanup, use these forks with your fondue set.
Height: 7 7/8"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Boska USA Corp 330304
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register