Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when mixing tall glasses of iced tea, lemonade, and sangria
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel that's durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use
- Handle features a traditional form with sophisticated detailing around the edge
- Fine, polished finish
- Great for completing table settings at hotels, bistros, and catered events
- Delicate curves ensure it fits nicely in your guests' hands
|Bon Chef S1502 Specs|
|Length||7 3/4 Inches|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/10|
|Type||Iced Tea Spoons|
Customer questions about this product
- What are the different weights for Flatware?
- Restaurant flatware comes in four different weights: forged, extra-heavy, heavy, and medium weight. The weight refers to the type and quality of the stainless steel and does not necessarily correspond to the heft of an item.
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
Bon Chef S1502 Details
Find the perfect combination of elegance and traditional style in this Bon Chef S1502 Sorento 7 3/4" 18/10 stainless steel iced tea spoon. This piece is both durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use. Thanks to its firm construction and delicate curves, this iced tea spoon promotes a professional feel and fits nicely in your guests' hands. Plus, this piece features a traditional form with sophisticated detailing around the edge.
Featuring a long handle, this spoon is perfect for mixing tall glasses of iced tea, lemonade, and sangria. It can even be polished with a microfiber cloth or mitt to maintain its luster and shine. Pair this iced tea spoon with the rest of the Sorento line to complete the table settings at your restaurant, bistro, or hotel!
Length: 7 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register