Bon Chef S1512 Sorento 9 7/8" 13/0 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Weight European Solid Handle Dinner Knife - 12/Case
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving vegetables and tender meats
- Made of 13/0 stainless steel for a sharp cutting edge
- Handle features a traditional form with sophisticated detailing around the edge
- Fine, polished finish
- Great for completing table settings at hotels, bistros, and catered events
- Delicate curves ensure it fits nicely in your guests' hands
Check out this video to learn what type of flatware is best for your restaurant or establishment! Learn how the weight and material of flatware can help you decide which flatware option is the most economical choice for you.
|Bon Chef S1512 Specs|
|Length||9 7/8 Inches|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel Type||13/0|
|Type||European Dinner Knives|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this knife dishwasher safe?
- To preserve the quality of this flatware, it should not be used in a low temperature dish machine. The chemicals used in the machine will cause rust and corrosion. For more information on how to properly care for this knife, please read the care instructions located in the resources section.
Bon Chef S1512 Details
Find the perfect combination of elegance and traditional style in this Bon Chef S1512 Sorento 9 7/8" 13/0 stainless steel European solid handle dinner knife. The 13/0 stainless steel construction produces a sharp cutting edge that is both durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use. Thanks to its firm construction and delicate curves, this European solid handle dinner knife promotes a professional feel and fits nicely in your guests' hands. Plus, this piece features a traditional form with sophisticated detailing around the edge.
Featuring a rounded tip, this knife is perfect for use when serving vegetables and tender meats. It can even be polished with a microfiber cloth or mitt to maintain its luster and shine. Pair this European solid handle dinner knife with the rest of the Sorento line to complete the table settings at your restaurant, bistro, or hotel!
Length: 9 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register