Earn up to $914.18 back (91,418 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Double deck stand design
- Solid state thermostat with temperature control range of 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cook and hold feature; Pulse Plus fan control
- 5 chrome-plated, adjustable racks that can fit into 11 positions per compartment
- (2) dual pane thermal glass windows encased in stainless steel door frames each
- Fits five 18” x 26” standard full-size baking pans in left-to-right and front-to-back positions each
- Doors can easily be opened simultaneously with one hand
- 220/240V, 3 Phase, 22 kW total; 11 kW per oven
|Blodgett MARKV200DBL240/3 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||958 lb.|
|Width||38 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Height||70 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Features|| Cook and Hold|
Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4 Doors|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How will this double convection oven arrive? Is there anything special I need to know about setting it up?
- Double deck convection ovens like this one will ship separately. You will need to un-crate each oven and then stack one on top of the other as part of the installation process. Consult your installation manual for details specific to the oven you ordered.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Blodgett MARKV200DBL240/3 Details
Cooking in your restaurant or school kitchen will be easier than ever before with this Blodgett MARK V-200 Premium series double deck full size bakery depth electric convection oven. This unit offers a solid state infinite control with manual timer for simple, precise control of your cooking operations, with a wide temperature range from 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate cooking a variety of different foods. Also, as part of the Premium series, this oven comes standard with a cook and hold function and a Pulse Plus fan control that gently pulses the fan to minimize rippling of batter foods.
Two double-sided, porcelainized compartment liners and crumb pans will make for easier cleaning at the end of the day. Five chrome plated racks fit into 11 different positions while five standard full-size pans fit left-to-right and front-to-back so you can cook multiple trays at once. The (2) 1/2 hp two-speed fan motors recirculate heated air for fast, even baking while an automatic thermal overload protection and control area cooling fan prevent overheating.
Two dual pane thermal glass windows encased by stainless steel door frames help reduce energy consumption and keep the outside glass from getting too hot. Capable of being opened simultaneously with one hand, the doors also work well to keep your kitchen moving at a fast pace! Additionally, the triple-mounted pressure lock doors provide extra security to keep doors tightly shut.
The stainless steel front, top, and sides ensure your unit is corrosion resistant and durable. Rigid mineral fiber insulation at the top, back, sides and bottom provide a practical way of conserving energy and won't shift or sag out of place over time. This double deck full size electric convection oven comes mounted on 6" stainless steel legs. It requires a 220/240V, 3 phase electrical connection.
Left to Right: 38 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 7/8"
Height: 70 5/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 28 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register