Blodgett BSHBR-36H-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane Upright Radiant Broiler with Cabinet Base and Warming Oven - 90,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Features 6 powerful radiant burners
- Cabinet base provides additional storage
- Warming oven allows you to keep food at a safe serving temperature
- Convenient 6" plate shelf provides additional work space
- Includes a large 2-piece lift out broiler grid for easy cleaning
- Front gas manifold with a capped, rear gas connection
- Requires a liquid propane connection; 90,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Blodgett BSHBR-36H LP Specs|
|Height||76 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||26 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||28 1/4 Inches|
|Base Style||Storage Base|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 - 1 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Are there any other available options for the gas connections and gas regulators on this unit?
- Yes, while this unit comes standard with a 3/4" rear gas connection, a 1” rear gas connection is also available. A 3/4" gas regulator also comes standard, but optional 1” or 1 1/4" regulators can be selected during the ordering process. If you would like to purchase one of these options, please contact our Customer Solutions team via email or the live chat button.
Blodgett BSHBR-36H LP Details
Perfect for finishing off all of your steaks, chicken, and pork, this Blodgett BSHBR-36H-LP Cafe series liquid propane upright radiant broiler with cabinet base and warming oven is a great addition to your kitchen! Ideal for steakhouses and burger restaurants, this broiler, cabinet base, and warming oven combination features 90,000 BTU of total power along with the versatility you need in today's commercial kitchens. The broiler has (6) 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners to add the finishing touches to your grilled, baked, or sous vide foods. The large 2-piece lift out broiler grid provides plenty of room for steaks, chops, and roasts and the grid carriage glides on roller bearings so you can easily remove the grids for cleaning.
Made of durable stainless steel, this broiler and cabinet base fits into your existing equipment layout to provide an additional cooking surface so you can increase productivity without sacrificing valuable space. A spacious storage base allows you to keep everything from turners, ladles, and mixing spoons easily accessible and close at hand. A 6" plate shelf also allows you to rest plates and utensils as you work while a stainless steel tray bed makes it easy to clean the interior of this broiler. Thanks to this broiler's durable 6" adjustable, stainless steel legs, you can easily clean beneath the unit to maintain a sanitary, safe work environment. The front gas manifold and capped, rear gas connection provide a hassle-free, convenient gas connection that allows units to be placed side by side. This unit requires liquid propane for operation.
Height: 76 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BSHBR-36H LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to an 8% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Blodgett BMHBR-36H-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane Modular Radiant Broiler with Warming Oven - 90,000 BTU
Blodgett BMHBR-36-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane Modular Radiant Broiler - 90,000 BTU
Blodgett BSHBR-36-36C-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane Upright Radiant Broiler with Convection Oven -120,000 BTU
Blodgett BSHBR-36-36-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane Upright Radiant Broiler with Standard Oven - 125,000 BTU
Blodgett BSHBR-36-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane Upright Radiant Broiler with Cabinet Base - 90,000 BTU
Blodgett BSHBR-36H-36C-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane Upright Radiant Broiler with Convection Oven Base and Warming Oven - 120,000 BTU
Blodgett BSHBR-36H-36-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane Upright Radiant Broiler with Standard Oven Base and Warming Oven - 125,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register