This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Garland M60XS Master Series Liquid Propane Heavy-Duty Upright Ceramic Broiler with Finishing Oven and Storage Base - 80,000 BTU
Garland M60XS Master Series Natural Gas Heavy-Duty Upright Ceramic Broiler with Finishing Oven and Storage Base - 80,000 BTU
Garland M60XR Master Series Liquid Propane Heavy-Duty Upright Ceramic Broiler with Standard and Finishing Ovens - 120,000 BTU
Garland M60XR Master Series Natural Gas Heavy-Duty Upright Ceramic Broiler with Standard and Finishing Ovens - 120,000 BTU
Vulcan VST3B-LP Liquid Propane Chophouse Ceramic Broiler with Griddle Top and Stand - 100,500 BTU
Blodgett BSHBR-36H-36C-NAT Cafe Series Natural Gas Upright Radiant Broiler with Convection Oven Base and Warming Oven - 120,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Features 6 powerful radiant burners
- Convection oven ideal for additional baking
- Warming oven allows you to keep food at a safe serving temperature
- Convenient 6" plate shelf provides additional work space
- Includes a large 2-piece lift out broiler grid for easy cleaning
- Front gas manifold with a capped, rear gas connection
- Requires a natural gas connection;120,000 BTU
|Blodgett BSHBR-36H-36C NAT Specs|
|Height||76 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||26 1/2 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||28 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||28 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 3/4 Inches|
|Base Style||Convection Oven|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 - 1 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||550 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Are there any other available options for the gas connections and gas regulators on this unit?
- Yes, while this unit comes standard with a 3/4" rear gas connection, a 1” rear gas connection is also available. A 3/4" gas regulator also comes standard, but optional 1” or 1 1/4" regulators can be selected during the ordering process. If you would like to purchase one of these options, please contact our Customer Solutions team via email or the live chat button.
Blodgett BSHBR-36H-36C NAT Details
Perfect for finishing off all of your steaks, chicken, and pork, this Blodgett BSHBR-36H-36C-NAT Cafe series natural gas upright radiant broiler with convection oven base and warming oven is a great addition to your kitchen! Ideal for steakhouses and burger restaurants, this broiler, convection oven base, and warming oven combination features 120,000 BTU of total power along with the versatility you need in today's commercial kitchens. The broiler has (6) 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners to add the finishing touches to your grilled, baked, or sous vide foods. The large 2-piece lift out broiler grid provides plenty of room for steaks, chops, and roasts and the grid carriage glides on roller bearings so you can easily remove the grids for cleaning.
Made of durable stainless steel, this broiler and convection oven fits into your existing equipment layout to provide an additional cooking surface so you can increase productivity without sacrificing valuable space. The oven features 30,000 BTU of heating power and a thermostat that allows you to adjust the temperature from 150-550 degrees Fahrenheit, while the convection fan circulates air throughout the cavity for even heating and faster cooking. It comes with two oven racks and has a 14-gauge stainless steel interior for durability and easy cleaning.
A 6" plate shelf also allows you to rest plates and utensils as you work while a stainless steel tray bed makes it easy to clean the interior of this broiler. Thanks to this broiler's durable 6" adjustable, stainless steel legs, you can easily clean beneath the unit to maintain a sanitary, safe work environment. Designed with flexibility in mind, this broiler easily banks with other similar units so you can create the perfect layout in your kitchen. The front gas manifold and capped, rear gas connection provide a hassle-free, convenient gas connection that allows units to be placed side by side. This unit requires natural gas for operation and a 115V electrical connection to power the convection fan motor
Height: 76 1/2"
Convection Oven Interior Dimensions:
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height: 13 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BSHBR-36H-36C NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register