This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Cooking Performance Group S-36-SB-N 36" Natural Gas Infrared Salamander Broiler with Wall Mounting Bracket - 36,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S-36-SB-N 36" Natural Gas Infrared Salamander Broiler with 36" Range Mounting Bracket - 36,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S-36-SB-L 36" Liquid Propane Infrared Salamander Broiler with Wall Mounting Bracket - 36,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S-36-SB-L 36" Liquid Propane Infrared Salamander Broiler with 36" Range Mounting Bracket - 36,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S-36-SB-N 36" Natural Gas Infrared Salamander Broiler with 60" Range Mounting Bracket - 36,000 BTU
Blodgett BR-CM60-WM-NAT Cafe Series Natural Gas 60" Wall Mount Cheese Melter - 50,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Stainless steel, welded construction
- High power infrared burners
- 2" thick insulated bottom shelf
- Heavy gauge wall mount bracket
- Infinite control manual gas valves at each burner for precise heat control
- 50,000 BTU; natural gas
|Blodgett BR-CM60-WM NAT Specs|
|Depth||17 1/2 Inches|
|Height||21 1/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BR-CM60-WM NAT Details
Finish off your signature appetizers and entrees with this Blodgett BR-CM60-WM-NAT 60" natural gas wall mount cheese melter. This cheese melter delivers 50,000 BTU of power making it perfect for melting cheese, heating chips, and browning a variety of foods for an ideal crispy taste. Boasting high power infrared burners, each with an infinite control manual gas valve, this cheese melter delivers precise heat control each time you use it.
This cheese melter boasts a welded construction with a stainless steel front, top, bottom, and sides for both an attractive appearance and quality performance. A 2" thick insulated bottom shelf increases energy efficiency and is capable of withstanding frequent use for added durability. In addition, the wall mounting brackets allow the unit to conform to your kitchen's design with minimal interference. This unit requires natural gas for operation.
Depth: 17 1/2"
Height: 21 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BR-CM60-WM NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register