This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- (1) 35,000 BTU ceramic tile infrared burner
- Durable 14 gauge stainless steel construction
- Four locking cook positions provide versatility
- Counter balance mechanism for user control
- 12" x 26 1/2" lift-out chrome plated broiler grid
- Grease deflector guides allow for easier cleaning
- Wall mount design
- 35,000 BTU; liquid propane
|Blodgett BR-B36-WM LP Specs|
|Height||20 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||26 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||12 Inches|
|Burner BTU||35,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||1 Burners|
|Number of Shelves||1 Shelves|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||35,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BR-B36-WM LP Details
This Blodgett BR-B36-WM-LP Cafe series liquid propane 36" wall mount infrared salamander broiler allows you to quickly brown the tops of casseroles, melt cheese, toast sandwiches, or even finish steaks and other meats with ease! Equipped with one ceramic tile infrared burner, this salamander delivers 35,000 BTU per hour to keep up with high demand orders in a commercial environment. With a sleek stainless steel exterior and a heavy-duty 12" x 26 1/2" chrome-plated broiler grid, this unit is both easy to clean and easy to operate. Also, a grease deflector guides grease into pans at the bottom of the broiler for convenient cleaning.
The salamander broiler rack features four locking positions for versatile and customized cooking options. In addition, it features a counter balance mechanism for user control while adjusting the cooking positions so the rack raises and lowers with ease. For minimal interference, the wall mounting brackets allow the unit to conform to your kitchen's design. This model requires a liquid propane connection for operation.
Height: 20 1/2"
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BR-B36-WM LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register