This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Features 4 powerful infrared burners
- Modular design provides versatility
- Warming oven allows you to keep food at a safe serving temperature
- Convenient 6" plate shelf provides additional work space
- Includes a large 2-piece lift out broiler grid for easy cleaning
- Front gas manifold with a capped, rear gas connection
- Requires a natural gas connection; 104,000 BTU
Blodgett BMHBI-36H NAT Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 600 lb.
- 36 Inches
- 34 Inches
- 43 Inches
- Cooking Surface Width
- 24 1/4 Inches
- Cooking Surface Depth
- 13 1/4 Inches
- Burner BTU
- 26,000 BTU
- Made in America
- Heating Source
- Installation Type
- Number of Burners
- 4 Burners
- Number of Ovens
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Temperature Settings
- Total BTU
- 104,000 BTU
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Are there any other available options for the gas connections and gas regulators on this unit?
- Yes, while this unit comes standard with a 3/4" rear gas connection, a 1” rear gas connection is also available. A 3/4" gas regulator also comes standard, but optional 1” or 1 1/4" regulators can be selected during the ordering process. If you would like to purchase one of these options, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
Blodgett BMHBI-36H NAT Details
Perfect for finishing off all of your steaks, chicken, and pork, this Blodgett BMHBI-36H-NAT Cafe series natural gas modular infrared broiler with a warming oven is a great addition to your kitchen! Ideal for steakhouses and burger restaurants, this broiler and warming oven combination features 104,000 BTU of total power along with the versatility you need in today's commercial kitchens. The broiler has (4) 26,000 BTU infrared burners to add the finishing touches to your grilled, baked, or sous vide foods. The large 2-piece lift out broiler grid provides plenty of room for steaks, chops, and roasts and the grid carriage glides on roller bearings so you can easily remove the grids for cleaning. Plus, the warming oven allows you to hold food at the proper serving temperature for added convenience.
Made of durable stainless steel, this modular broiler fits into your existing equipment layout to provide an additional cooking surface so you can increase productivity without sacrificing valuable space. Designed with flexibility in mind, this modular unit easily banks with other similar units so you can customize your kitchen to best fit your needs. A 6" plate shelf also allows you to rest plates and utensils as you work while a stainless steel tray bed makes it easy to clean the interior of this broiler. Thanks to this broiler's durable 6" adjustable, stainless steel legs, you can easily clean beneath the unit to maintain a sanitary, safe work environment. The front gas manifold and capped, rear gas connection provide a hassle-free, convenient gas connection that allows units to be placed side by side. This unit requires natural gas for operation.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BMHBI-36H NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register