Earn up to $1,949.51 back (194,951 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Durable, fully welded stainless steel frame with transport cart
- Features a self-contained, self-flushing steam generator for instant steam recovery
- Boasts a 2 speed fan
- Includes a fully insulated cooking chamber
- Standard controls with thermostat range from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Transport cart accepts 28 steam tables pans or 14 baking pans
- Dual pane tempered viewing window with hinged inner glass
- Requires a liquid propane connection; 215,000 BTU
|Blodgett BC-20G LP Specs|
|Width||52 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||47 1/4 Inches|
|Height||77 1/4 Inches|
|Control Type||Dials / Buttons|
|Full Sized Food Pan Capacity||28|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Pan Type|| Full Size Food Pans|
Full Size Sheet Pans
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||215,000 BTU|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this Blodgett item require a water filter for proper usage?
- Yes. The quality of water used will greatly impact the performance of your machine. Be sure to use the manufacturer-recommended water filter, as well, or you may void the warranty on your unit.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BC-20G LP Details
Add efficiency and superior steam technology to your cooking and baking with this Blodgett BC-20G-LP liquid propane full size roll-in combi oven with manual controls! Boasting a durable, fully welded stainless steel frame, this roll-in combi oven includes a TC14 transport cart to expedite the loading and unloading process. Thanks to a 2-speed fan and energy efficient steam technology, you can cook or bake a variety of food in one, easy-to-use oven. Designed with a boiler and a self-contained, self-flushing steam generator, this unit keeps hot water ready to provide a consistent supply of steam and allows for instant steam recovery when you switch cooking modes.
For added convenience, the easy-to-use manual controls include a thermostat range from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit so you can cook and bake to your exact specifications. You can select steam, combi, hot air, combined steam / hot air, cool down, and a Vario Steam setting great for poaching. With an on demand steam feature, you can add steam into the cooking process at any time for optimal baking and roasting results. A motor driven 120 minute timer shuts the oven down after the set time is reached to prevent your food from overcooking or burning. To help prevent flavor transfer, this unit is equipped with an open vented system so you can confidently cook and bake a variety of dishes without sacrificing quality. This oven features a fully insulated cooking chamber with 215,000 BTU of heating power to keep up with your busy commercial kitchen.
The stainless steel front, sides, and top provide durability, ease of cleaning, and corrosion resistance. The 14-shelf, roll-in transport cart comes with 10 stainless steel wire shelves, but it can accommodate up to 14 baking pans or 28 steam table pans to best fit your needs.
Boasting a dual pane tempered viewing window, this unit includes hinged inner glass for easy cleaning. The magnetic door interlock system switch shuts off when the door is open so you can easily wheel your cart into the oven.
To clean your oven, fill the included pressure spray bottle with a mild oven detergent and pump the bottle to build up pressure. Then simply spray the oven cavity, close the door, and place the oven in steam mode for 10 minutes. When the steam process is complete, rinse the interior with the attached spray hose to remove food debris and grease build up. An exclusive semi-automatic deliming pump assembly is also included and a deliming indicator light will notify you when the oven needs to be delimed. A liquid propane connection is required for operation and a 115V electrical connection is required for the convection fan motor.
Left to Right: 52 1/2"
Front to Back: 47 1/4"
Height: 77 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BC-20G LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to an 8% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.Extensive water testing is required in order to maintain product warranty. Free tests are available from the manufacturer.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register