Blodgett 981/961 Liquid Propane Double Deck Oven with Vent Kit - 87,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Liquid propane, 50,000 BTU input for 981 model, 37,000 BTU for 961 model
- Double deck design with stainless steel front, top, sides, and back
- (3) 7" compartments
- Burner doors that open with ease for ignition, cleaning, or adjustment
- 1" thick, 12 gauge aluminized steel oven decks for quick and efficient heating
- Counterbalanced doors; vent kit included for safe ventilation
- Easily accessible gas, temperature control, and safety pilot valves
- 2 liquid pressure thermostats with range of 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need
|Blodgett 981&961LP Specs|
|Depth||38 1/2 Inches|
|Height||59 3/8 Inches|
|Deck Width||42 Inches|
|Deck Depth||32 Inches|
|Deck Height||7 Inches|
|Deck Thickness||1 Inches|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Decks||2|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett 981&961LP Details
Add greater efficiency and baking capacity to your restaurant or specialty bakery by choosing this Blodgett 981/961 liquid propane double deck oven! Boasting 87,000 BTU in total with (3) 7" compartments, this oven offers you the ability to bake or cook a wide variety of foods, ranging from roasts, pastries, cakes, artesian breads, pizzas, and more. Thanks to the double deck design and independent controls, you can even cook three different products simultaneously. And, with counterbalanced doors, you'll have an easy time transferring products to and from each oven's cooking cavity.
For optimal temperature retention and energy conservation, this oven features vitreous fiber insulation at the top, back, sides, bottom, and doors. The baking compartments are lined with aluminized steel and are supported by a strong angle iron frame for durability. Two free-floating duplex-tube burners combined with 1" thick, 12 gauge aluminized steel oven decks provide quick and efficient heating throughout each cabinet, and for increased convenience, the burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning, or adjustment. The liquid pressure thermostats have a temperature range of 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit, and for the security of you and your employees, the safety pilot, temperature control, and main gas valves are located on the front of each unit. Plus, a vent kit is included to safely ventilate hazardous fumes and exhaust.
The stainless steel front, sides, and top allow for ease of cleaning, resilience, and increased corrosion resistance. For added convenience, the 7" legs raise the unit to a more comfortable working height, while also providing the necessary leveling you need for top performance. If you are in need of a sturdy, dependable oven, this Blodgett model is the perfect choice!
Depth: 38 1/2"
Height: 59 3/8"
Interior Dimensions (Per Oven):
Height (per compartment): 7"
Deck Thickness: 1"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to an 8% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register