Blodgett 951 Natural Gas Single Deck Oven with Draft Diverter - 38,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Natural gas, 38,000 BTU
- Stainless steel front, top, sides, and back
- Counterbalanced doors for easy access; 12" high baking compartment
- Burner doors that open with ease for ignition, cleaning, or adjustment
- 1" thick, 12 gauge aluminized steel oven deck for quick and efficient heating
- Draft diverter included for safe ventilation
- Easily accessible gas, temperature control, and safety pilot valves
- Liquid pressure thermostat with range of 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Depth||38 1/2 Inches|
|Height||54 3/8 Inches|
|Deck Width||42 Inches|
|Deck Depth||32 Inches|
|Deck Height||12 Inches|
|Deck Thickness||1 Inches|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Interior Material||Aluminized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Decks||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Add greater efficiency and baking capacity to your restaurant or specialty bakery by choosing this Blodgett 951 natural gas single deck oven! Boasting 38,000 BTU and a 12" high baking compartment, this oven offers you the ability to bake or cook a wide variety of foods, ranging from roasts, pastries, cakes, artesian breads, pizzas, and more. And, with counterbalanced doors, you'll have an easy time transferring products to and from the oven's cooking cavity.
For optimal temperature retention and energy conservation, this oven features vitreous fiber insulation at the top, back, sides, bottom, and doors. The baking compartment is lined with aluminized steel and is supported by a strong angle iron frame for durability. A free-floating duplex-tube burner combined with a 1" thick, 12 gauge aluminized steel oven deck provides quick and efficient heating throughout the cabinet, and for increased convenience, the burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning, or adjustment. The liquid pressure thermostat has a temperature range of 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit, and for the security of you and your employees, the safety pilot, temperature control, and main gas valve are located on the front of the unit. Plus, a draft diverter is included to safely ventilate hazardous fumes and exhaust.
The stainless steel front, sides, and top allow for ease of cleaning, resilience, and increased corrosion resistance. For added convenience, the 27 1/2" legs raise the unit to a more comfortable working height, which provides the necessary clearance you need for top performance. If you are in need of a sturdy, dependable oven, this Blodgett model is the perfect choice!
Depth: 38 1/2"
Height: 54 3/8"
Deck Thickness: 1"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to an 8% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!