Earn up to $428.11 back (42,811 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Natural gas, 27,000 BTU
- Compact size with stainless steel front, top, sides, and back
- Counterbalanced doors for easy access; 7" high baking compartment
- Burner doors that open with ease for ignition, cleaning, or adjustment
- 1" thick, 12 gauge aluminized steel oven deck for quick and efficient heating
- Draft diverter included for safe ventilation
- Easily accessible gas, temperature control, and safety pilot valves
- Liquid pressure thermostat with range of 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit
Blodgett 911SGLNAT Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 485 lb.
- 51 Inches
- 28 1/2 Inches
- 49 5/8 Inches
- Deck Width
- 33 Inches
- Deck Depth
- 22 Inches
- Deck Height
- 7 Inches
- Deck Thickness
- 1 Inch
- Door Type
- Exterior Material
- Stainless Steel
- Made in America
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Interior Material
- Aluminized Steel
- Number of Decks
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Deck Style
- Temperature Range
- 200 - 500 Degrees F
- Total BTU
- 27,000 BTU
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett 911SGLNAT Details
Add greater efficiency and baking capacity to your restaurant or specialty bakery by choosing this Blodgett 911 natural gas compact single deck oven! Boasting 27,000 BTU and a 7" high baking compartment, this oven offers you the ability to bake or cook a wide variety of foods, ranging from roasts, pastries, cakes, artesian breads, pizzas, and more. And, with counterbalanced doors, you'll have an easy time transferring products to and from the oven's cooking cavity.
For optimal temperature retention and energy conservation, this oven features vitreous fiber insulation at the top, back, sides, bottom, and doors. The baking compartment is lined with aluminized steel and is supported by a strong angle iron frame for durability. A free-floating duplex-tube burner combined with a 1" thick, 12 gauge aluminized steel oven deck provides quick and efficient heating throughout the cabinet, and for increased convenience, the burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning, or adjustment. The liquid pressure thermostat has a temperature range of 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit, and for the security of you and your employees, the safety pilot, temperature control, and main gas valve are located on the front of the unit. Plus, a draft diverter is included to safely ventilate hazardous fumes and exhaust.
The stainless steel front, sides, and top allow for ease of cleaning, resilience, and increased corrosion resistance. For added convenience, the 27 1/2" legs raise the unit to a more comfortable working height, which provides the necessary clearance you need for top performance. If you are in need of a sturdy, dependable oven, this Blodgett model is the perfect choice!
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 49 5/8"
Deck Thickness: 1"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register