- Made of 100% recycled paper
- Serves as a great alternative to foam
- Flaps open wide for easy access to food inside
- One piece design provides easy assembly and no lid confusion
- Retains heat and vents steam
- Leak-resistant container holds all foods, sauces, gravies, and more
- Attractive and upscale look
|Length||8 7/16 Inches|
|Height||1 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Length||7 3/4 Inches|
|Top Length||8 7/16 Inches|
|Bottom Width||5 1/2 Inches|
|Top Width||6 3/16 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||One Compartment|
|Style|| Folded Top|
Customer questions about this product
- Why are the measurements in the title different from those in the description?
- The measurements in the title are the nominal industry-standard measurements. However, not all manufacturers adhere to this standard, so the actual measurements are included in the description.
This Sonoma Bio-Plus-Earth 02BPSONOMM take out container is a favorite packaging choice for environmentally-conscious consumers. It is made from entirely sustainable resources, compared to plastic, foam, and aluminum packaging products. All paper used in the manufacturing process comes from 100% recycled paper (minimum 35% post consumer content).
This take out container's high quality design will add sophistication to your take out service that your customers will love. The one-piece design requires no assembly and allows it to hold food, gravy and sauce. It could also be a great way to package appetizers, cookies, candy, or gifts. The Bio-Pak is more attractive and easier to use than other take out containers thanks to flaps that open wide to allow customers free access to their food.
The Bio-Pak take out container is made of heavy-duty paperboard, which makes it stackable, cut resistant, leak resistant, and grease resistant.
Top: 8 7/16" x 6 3/16"
Bottom: 7 3/4" x 5 1/2"
Height: 1 7/8"
Capacity: 49 oz.
Green Restaurant Association
This item meets the standards and requirements of the Green Restaurant Association to promote environmental sustainability.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register