BFM Seating JS88CNTW-RU Henry Distressed Rustic Clear Coated Steel Side Chair with Natural Ash Wooden Back and Seat
|Buy 1 - 11||$104.49/Each|
- Ideal seating solution for restaurants, bars, and bistros
- Wide seat easily accommodates any guest
- High, wooden back and crisscross design provide optimal support
- Professional, natural ash finish adds a distinct visual appearance to your venue
- Made of welded, tubular steel
- Frame has a clear coating for a distressed rustic appearance
- Legs are capped with plastic glides to protect floors from scuffs and marks
- Ample 250 lb. weight capacity
|BFM Seating JS88CNTW-RU Specs|
|Height||33 1/2 Inches|
|Back Width||19 Inches|
|Seat Width||16 Inches|
|Seat Depth||15 1/2 Inches|
|Height Style||Standard Height|
|Seat Height||17 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my chair have rust stains?
- This BFM Seating collection is notable for its chic, industrial appearance. This may include discoloration or rust marks on the chair's frame, which are not an indication of a manufacturing defect. These marks are intentional and part of the design of the item; they are protected by the chair's clear coat finish.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
BFM Seating JS88CNTW-RU Details
Add an old-fashioned, rustic element to your indoor restaurant, bar, or bistro with this BFM Seating JS88CNTW-RU Henry distressed rustic clear coated steel side chair with natural ash wooden back and seat! While the wide seat easily accommodates any guest, the high, wooden back and crisscross design provide optimal support. Plus, the back and seat both have a professional, natural ash finish to add a distinct visual appearance to your venue.
Made of welded, tubular steel, the chair's frame creates a sturdy, stable foundation that's able to withstand daily, heavy-duty use. The frame has a clear coating for a distressed rustic appearance that brings an industrialized look to any room, and the legs are capped with plastic glides to protect floors from scuffs and marks. Boasting an ample 250 lb. weight capacity, this strong, attractive Henry side chair provides guests with a way to comfortably enjoy your signature drinks, appetizers, entrees, and desserts!
Height: 33 1/2"
Capacity: 250 lb.
Depth: 15 1/2"
Height: 17 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register