Overall it’s really good cooler, easy for customer to grub their drinks themselves. It’s also boost the sale. Only downside was it create too much noise.
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Durable, heavy-duty steel construction
- 3 shelves provide convenient organization
- Night curtain helps save energy while maintaining cabinet temperatures
- LED interior lighting showcases your on-the-go products
- Utilizes R-134a refrigerant to maintain temperatures between 39 and 43 degrees Fahrenheit
|Beverage-Air VM7-1-G-LED Specs|
|Capacity||7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air VM7-1-G-LED Details
With its crystal clear glass sides and attention-grabbing modern styling, this Beverage-Air VM7-1-G gray VueMax air curtain merchandiser helps create a bigger merchandising impact to boost impulse sales at your convenience store, cafeteria, or market. Three shelves easily attach to the merchandiser's upper section, creating a perfect area for selling canned or bottled beverages. The lower "bin" style cold storage area is perfect for stocking pre-packaged salads, sandwiches, or snack items.
To maintain temperatures between 39 and 43 degrees Fahrenheit, the Beverage-Air VM7-1-G VueMax air curtain merchandiser features a powerful 1/3 hp compressor that utilizes R-134a refrigerant. Foamed in place CFC-free insulation helps increase the air curtain merchandiser's energy efficiency. The Beverage-Air VM7-1-G VueMax air curtain merchandiser requires a 115V electrical connection.
Capacity: 7 cu. ft.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:boost cooler create customer drinks easy grub much noise overall
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register