Delfield ASM-48 48" Drop-In Refrigerated Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser
- Stainless steel exterior sides are durable for commercial use
- Low-E, thick glass makes contents visible from multiple angles
- Slim line fluorescent lighting enhances product display
- Rear door lock provides better product control
- Sliding door design makes loading product easy
- Uses R-404A refrigerant to keep items cool
- High density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation conserves energy
- Shelves and bottom recessed pan are perfect for displaying food items
|Delfield ASM-48 Specs|
|Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Height||38 3/5 Inches|
|Cutout Width||47 1/8 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||25 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||11.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Temperature Range||36 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity. Additionally, this unit should not be installed around HVAC vents, doorways, or in direct sunlight.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield ASM-48 Details
Put your refreshing beverages, delicious pre-packaged salads, sandwiches, and other grab-and-go products directly in the spotlight with this Delfield ASM-48 drop-in refrigerated horizontal air curtain merchandiser! At 48" wide and with 11.3 cu. ft. of display storage, this unit gives you plenty of room to showcase a wide variety of products to your eager customers. Thanks to its drop-in design, this merchandiser can be mounted into a countertop to blend seamlessly with the rest of your operation without sacrificing any valuable floor space.
The open front design makes product easily accessible to customers for quick service and minimal lines, while the rear sliding glass doors make replenishing a breeze. Crystal clear glass sides combine with three adjustable glass shelves that each feature discrete fluorescent lighting to clearly illuminate everything from fruit salad on the top shelf to bottles of soda in the recessed pan on the bottom. For maximum flexibility and optimum visibility, the shelves can each be positioned flat, slanted, or on a full tilt. The unit's stainless steel frame not only ensures rugged durability, but also caps off the design with a sleek aesthetic appeal.
This air curtain merchandiser has a 3/4 hp compressor that uses R-404A refrigerant to consistently maintain temperatures from 36-40 degrees Fahrenheit. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Display Case Dimensions:
Width: 48 1/4"
Height: 38 3/5"
Capacity: 11.3 cu. ft.
Width: 47 1/8"
Depth: 25 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register