Beverage-Air SPED60HC-24M-4-STL 60" 4 Drawer Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with Glass Lid
Other Available Styles:
- Accommodates up to (24) 1/6 size, 4" deep food pans
- 4 drawers for refrigerated storage; each drawer accepts up to 1 full size food pan
- Glass lid promotes cold air retention and product visibility; 10" deep cutting board included
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior with interior aluminum liner; foamed-in-place insulation
- Forced air refrigeration system circulates environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Beverage-Air 00C23-095D Stainless Steel Single Overshelf with Side Guards - 60" x 14"
$1,443.94 / Each
Beverage-Air 00B23-023D-01 (10) 16 oz. Bottle Organizer for SPE Mega Top Prep Refrigerators
$85.60 / Each
Beverage-Air 00B23-024D-01 (10) 24 oz. Bottle Organizer for SPE Mega Top Prep Refrigerators
$85.60 / Each
Watch this video to learn about our great selection of Beverage Air Elite Series refrigerated prep tables. With a large number of sizes and configurations available, you'll be sure to find one that fits your needs.
|Beverage-Air SPED60HC-24M-4-STL Specs|
|Depth||36 5/8 Inches|
|Height||45 1/2 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||60 Inches|
|Interior Width||56 Inches|
|Nominal Width||60 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||10 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||24 Pans|
|Capacity||17.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air SPED60HC-24M-4-STL Details
Streamline your back-of-house food prep operations with this Beverage-Air SPED60HC-24M-4-STL 60" 4 drawer mega top refrigerated sandwich prep table. Featuring a versatile design, the unit provides critical workspace and ingredient storage ideal for assembling, cutting, slicing, and dicing a variety of dishes, like sandwiches and salads! It comes standard with and accommodates up to (24) 1/6 size, 4" deep food pans and is equipped with a 10" deep, high-density polyethylene cutting board. When the food pans aren't in use, you can lower the glass lid to help promote energy efficiency and cold air retention. Plus, because it's glass, the lid provides product visibility, even when closed.
A set of 4 drawers is also built into the unit, offering easy-to-access refrigerated storage, great for back stock items. To best accommodate your ever evolving needs, each drawer fits up to 1 full size food pan. The top drawers accept 4" deep pans, while the bottom drawers accept 6" deep food pans. Plus, the drawers are built on telescoping drawer slides and feature a locking mechanism to prevent the unit from tipping with drawers are opened.
Beyond storage, the prep table delivers excellent durability required for bustling, commercial operations. With a heavy-duty stainless steel exterior, the unit features an aluminum-lined interior and 2" thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The insulation adds overall structural rigidity to the cabinet and helps promote proper internal temperatures.
To ensure optimal performance, the prep table operates with a 1/3 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
A set of (4) 6" casters are mounted to the unit to provide mobility, which is great for cleaning and servicing. 2 of the casters even feature brakes, helping to ensure the unit won't roll out of place during use. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 36 5/8"
Height: 45 1/2"
Capacity: 17.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register