Beverage-Air SPED48HC-18M-2-STL 48" 1 Door 2 Drawer Mega Top Glass Lid Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Includes (18) 4" deep, 1/6 size food pans
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and drawers
- Glass lid for enhanced product visibility
- 10" wide cutting board
- Heavy-duty pan liner prevents corrosion of the evaporator coil from food spillage
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes 6" casters
- 115V, 1/4 hp; environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Watch this video to learn about our great selection of Beverage Air Elite Series refrigerated prep tables. With a large number of sizes and configurations available, you'll be sure to find one that fits your needs.
|Beverage-Air SPED48HC-18M-2-STL Specs|
|Depth||38 3/8 Inches|
|Height||45 1/2 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||10 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 Inches|
|Nominal Width||48 Inches|
|Interior Depth||15 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||16 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 1/8 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||18 Pans|
|Capacity||13.9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||18 Pans|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air SPED48HC-18M-2-STL Details
Enhance product visibility with this Beverage-Air SPED48HC-18M-2-STL 48" mega top salad / sandwich prep table with a glass lid and 2 drawers! It ensures that your toppings stay fresh and ingredients stay close at hand at food-safe holding temperatures. Plus, its mega top design boasts a 50% greater pan capacity than a standard prep table! This model includes (18) 1/6 size polycarbonate food pans, each at 4" deep. The top will also hold 1/9 size pans with the use of additional adapter bars (sold separately). The 10" wide polyethylene cutting board is great for preparing sandwiches and salads, plus it's removable for easy cleaning.
So customers can easily see the ingredients you have to offer, this model comes equipped with a clear glass lid that lifts up and has a 1-piece hinge with hydraulic lift. The self-closing lid features variable set points for height variations depending on how you need to use the refrigerator in your kitchen. For convenient and organized storage underneath the prep top, this unit has two drawers that can hold 6" deep food pans and a door section with 2 epoxy-coated steel wire shelves and 13.9 cu. ft. total capacity. The cabinet is insulated with CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency and also to help provide additional structural strength.
This two-section model's high-capacity refrigeration system features an advanced airflow management system to cool pans from the bottom for uniform temperature distribution throughout the cabinet. The 1/4 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 38 3/8"
Work Surface Height: 36 1/8"
Height: 45 1/2"
Capacity: 13.9 cu. ft.
Depth: 15 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air SPED60HC-24M-4-STL 60" 4 Drawer Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with Glass Lid
Beverage-Air SPED72HC-30M-6-STL 72" 6 Drawer Mega Top Glass Lid Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Beverage-Air SPED72HC-30M-4-STL 72" 1 Door 4 Drawer Mega Top Glass Lid Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register