Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $176.82 back (17,682 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Top holds (10) 1/6 size pans (included)
- Includes a 10" wide cutting board
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, drawers, and grille
- Cabinet features foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 1/4 hp; 115V; runs on R290 eco-friendly refrigerant
Beverage-Air SPED36HC-10-2 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 255 lb.
- 36 Inches
- 29 1/4 Inches
- 45 Inches
- Cutting Board Width
- 36 Inches
- Nominal Width
- 36 Inches
- Cutting Board Depth
- 10 Inches
- 5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 1/6 Size Pan Capacity
- 10 Pans
- Access Type
- 10.2 cu. ft.
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Rear Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Side / Rear Breathing
- Made in America
- 1/4 HP
- Number of Drawers
- 2 Drawers
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Refrigeration Type
- Air Cooled
- Counter Height
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 41 Degrees F
- Top Type
- Standard Top
- Prep Refrigeration
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Beverage-Air SPED36HC-10-2 Details
The Beverage-Air SPED36HC-10-2 36" two drawer sandwich / salad prep table provides plenty of room to prepare your freshest salads, sandwiches and more! Its high-capacity refrigeration system boasts an optimized airflow pattern that cools the pans from the bottom for more even temperature distribution and improved performance. The top section can hold up to (10) 1/6 size food pans, while each drawer can hold one full size food pan and one 1/3 size food pan (up to 4" deep in top drawer, 6" deep in bottom drawer). A stainless steel front, sides, top, drawers and grille ensure years of dependable performance.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
- 10" wide polyethylene cutting board provides convenient work space and is removable for easy cleaning
- Top section holds (10) 1/6 size, 4" deep pans (included)
- Airflow ensures that product in open containers is kept below 41 degrees F and above freezing
- Drawers hold (1) full size food pan plus (1) 1/3 size food pan; top drawer accommodates pans up to 4" deep, bottom drawer up to 6" deep (sold separately)
- Cabinet insulated with CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency
- 1/4 hp compressor and R-290 refrigerant maintain food safe holding temperatures
- Heavy duty 6" casters (2 with brakes), stainless steel front, sides, top, drawers, and grille
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner
- Insulated cover
- 10.2 cu. ft. total capacity
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 29 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register