Beverage-Air SPE72HC-30M-STL Elite Series 72" 3 Door Mega Top Glass Lid Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Top holds (30) 1/6 size food pans (included)
- Two epoxy-coated shelves per section
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Glass lid for enhanced product visibility
- 10" deep cutting board for prep work
- 1/3 hp compressor uses R-290 refrigerant to cool pans from the bottom
- Magnetic door gasket creates a positive seal
You May Also Need
Watch this video to learn about our great selection of Beverage Air Elite Series refrigerated prep tables. With a large number of sizes and configurations available, you'll be sure to find one that fits your needs.
|Beverage-Air SPE72HC-30M-STL Specs|
|Depth||37 7/8 Inches|
|Height||37 5/8 Inches|
|Nominal Width||72 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||30 Pans|
|Capacity||21.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||30 Pans|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air SPE72HC-30M-STL Details
The Beverage-Air SPE72HC-30M-STL Elite Series 72" 3 door mega top sandwich / salad prep table with glass lid is designed to keep your freshest toppings and ingredients close at hand at food-safe holding temperatures. Boasting a 10" deep removable polyethylene cutting board, it's perfect for building your signature sandwiches, subs, and salads. The top rail holds (30) 1/6 size food pans (included), and it comes with heavy-duty pan supports to ensure that they remain securely in place to prevent food spillage. The see-through glass lid offers excellent product visibility so it's always easy to view the options and know when refills are needed.
The table's high-capacity refrigeration system with 1/3 hp compressor and R-290 refrigerant boasts an optimized airflow pattern that cools the pans from the bottom for more even temperature distribution and improved performance. To ensure temperature retention and optimal energy efficiency, the cabinet features CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. For additional refrigerated storage, six epoxy-coated wire shelves are included for the cabinet.
Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel front, sides, top, and doors. Its interior liner is made of aluminum for exceptional corrosion resistance and protection against rust. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility throughout your facility. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Depth: 37 7/8"
Height: 37 5/8"
Capacity: 21.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air SPE48HC-18M-STL 48" 2 Door Mega Top Glass Lid Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Beverage-Air SPE60HC-24M-STL 60" 2 Door Mega Top Glass Lid Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Beverage-Air SPE36HC-15M-STL Elite Series 36" 2 Door Mega Top Glass Lid Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register