Earn up to $141.69 back (14,169 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Finishes:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Brightly lid top sign panel and interior LED lighting
- White exterior and black interior
- Double-pane glass door with stay-open feature
- Full electronic control with smart defrost for easy operation
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, 115V, 1/4 hp
- Beverage-Air 61C01-017D-01 6'' Plate Casters - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 403-169A Equivalent Stainless Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
- Beverage-Air 7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
- Beverage-Air 403-941D-01 White Novelty Basket for MMF72 Merchandisers
- Beverage-Air 403-906D-01 White Colored Wine Rack for LV27 and MMR27 Series
- Beverage-Air 10 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer - 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 16 oz. Cans
- Beverage-Air 10 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 8 oz. to 12 oz. Bottles / Cans
- Beverage-Air 7 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 32 oz. Bottles
|Beverage-Air MMR27HC-1-WB Specs|
|Shipping Weight||373 lb.|
|Depth||33 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||53 Inches|
|BTU Per Hour||1,480|
|Capacity||25.88 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Dutch Half Doors||Without Dutch Half Doors|
|Exterior Material||White-Coated Steel|
|Features|| Energy Star Qualified|
Made in America
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||5 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air MMR27HC-1-WB Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage-Air MMR27HC-1-WB MarketMax 30" white refrigerated glass door merchandiser. The exterior of this refrigerator is durable, clean-looking, and features a heavy-duty white steel finish, while a black steel interior with foamed-in CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation provides superior temperature retention, even in settings with ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
One double pane glass door provides users with the ability to easily view refrigerated foods, and both the inside and outside panes are tempered for added safety. This reduces energy loss and helps keep your compressor from working harder than it needs to! This unit comes standard with a hold open feature making it easy to restock shelves or change out inventory.
The interior of this unit keeps product temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit and features 25.88 cu. ft. of cold storage. A total of five heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves provide safe, sanitary storage, and each shelf comes with four shelf clips that can be used to adjust the shelves in 1/2" increments. Built-in LED interior lighting offers further ease-of-use by allowing for quick identification of the items you need, in addition to providing brighter and more even lighting than traditional fluorescent models. The lighting is more economical in the long run as it's more energy-efficient, throws off less heat, and lasts for much longer periods of time.
A whisper quiet refrigeration system helps keep a quieter front of house setting for your customers. This balanced, bottom mount 1/4 hp refrigeration system uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant and contains an automatic, non-electric evaporator with an epoxy coated evaporator coil. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Plus, the exterior grille can be removed with incredible ease for preventative maintenance or to allow necessary repairs. An added benefit to a bottom mount refrigeration system is that it raises the interior floor of the unit to reduce bending and lifting when you are loading or unloading food. Since the top of the unit is solid, you can also use it as additional storage space for food pans, towels, and other supplies. Other exterior features include a user-friendly electronic control with digital display and a brightly lit sign panel that can be used to highlight your operation's name or the food items that will be stored within the unit.
This merchandiser will serve as an essential piece of equipment for all your refrigerated storage needs! It requires a 115V electrical connection, and includes an 8' long cord.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Height (overall): 61 5/8"
Height (usable): 53"
Capacity: 25.88 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register