Earn up to $128.78 back (12,878 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Finishes:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- LED lighting throughout interior
- LED interior fluorescent lighting and lighted sign panel
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, 115V, 1/3 hp
- Heavy-duty construction with white coated steel interior walls
- Triple pane glass door with tempered inside and outside panes for safety
- Beverage-Air 10 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer - 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 16 oz. Cans
- Beverage-Air 403-871D-01 Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for LV27 and MMR/MMF27 Refrigerated Merchandisers
- Beverage-Air 403-906D-01 White Colored Wine Rack for LV27 and MMR27 Series
- Beverage-Air 7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
- Beverage-Air 61C01-017D-01 6'' Plate Casters - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 403-941D-01 White Novelty Basket for MMF72 Merchandisers
- Beverage-Air 61C31-193A-01 Gravity Flo Kit - 5 / Kit
- Beverage-Air 403-169A Equivalent Stainless Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
|Beverage-Air MMR27HC-1-W Specs|
|Shipping Weight||373 lb.|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|BTU Per Hour||1,480|
|Capacity||27 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||Without Dutch Half Doors|
|Exterior Material||White-Coated Steel|
|Features|| Energy Star Qualified|
Made in America
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||5 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air MMR27HC-1-W Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage-Air MMR27HC-1-W MarketMax 30" white glass door merchandiser refrigerator! This model boasts LED lighting for maximum product visibility and energy savings! Its low E double panel thermal insulated glass door minimizes energy waste and provides excellent product visibility, while five epoxy coated shelves help you maximize space to keep items organized. Interior fluorescent lighting and a brightly lighted sign panel enhance product illumination.
A bottom mounted 1/3 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It also features thick polyurethane insulation and a modern, one-piece grill that can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing. For durability, this merchandiser boasts a heavy duty steel exterior with a durable, powder coated finish. The Beverage-Air MMR27-1-W-LED MarketMax 27 cu. ft. refrigerated glass door merchandiser with LED lighting requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 61 3/4"
Capacity: 27 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air MMR49HC-1-W MarketMax 52" White Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser with LED Lighting
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register