Earn up to $130.78 back (13,078 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Finishes:
- Glass, self-closing, left-hinged door includes stay-open feature and snap-in gasket
- Heavy-duty white steel exterior includes illuminated sign panel for merchandising product
- Stainless steel interior with LED lighting and 3 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, 115V, 1/4 hp
- Beverage-Air 403-871D-03 Black Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for LV27 and MMR/MMF27 Refrigerated Merchandisers
- Beverage-Air 403-871D-01 Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for LV27 and MMR/MMF27 Refrigerated Merchandisers
- 8 Lane Universal Gravity Feed Bottle Organizer for 1 Liter Bottles
- Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
- 10 Lane Universal Gravity Feed Bottle Organizer for 8 oz. and slim 12 oz. Bottles
- 10 Lane Universal Gravity Feed Bottle Organizer for 16 oz. Bottles
$34.99/EachOut Of Stock
- 9 Lane Universal Gravity Feed Bottle Organizer for 20 oz. to 25 oz. Bottles
$34.99/EachOut Of Stock
- 7 Lane Universal Gravity Feed Bottle Organizer for 32 oz. Bottles
|Beverage-Air MMR19HC-1-WS-18 Specs|
|Width||27 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Height||78 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|BTU Per Hour||1,480|
|Capacity||17.87 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||Without Dutch Half Doors|
|Exterior Material||White-Coated Steel|
|Features|| Energy Star Qualified|
Made in America
|Gross Weight||380 lb.|
|Interior Color||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Is this Beverage-Air unit suitable to hold ice cream and ice cream cake?
- No, this cabinet is not suitable to hold ice cream or ice cream cake.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air MMR19HC-1-WS-18 Details
This Beverage-Air MMR19HC-1-WS-18 MarketMax 27" white merchandising refrigerator is perfect for keeping all of your cold ingredients close at hand. Providing a 17.87 cu. ft. capacity, it features a door with a 120 degree stay-open feature to simplify loading when your hands are full. The door is also self-closing with snap-in gaskets for a secure seal. Because it's hinged on the left side, it's best suited for spaces that lack the clearance for a standard right-hinged door to open.
To help merchandise product, the door is made of double pane lowE argon filled glass. Not only does this help minimize temperature loss, it provides immediate visibility to product, showcasing your inventory to customers as they shop. Bright LED lighting inside the cabinet boosts this effort, shining a light on your offerings. On the top exterior of the unit, a large sign panel is illuminated so that you can attract the attention of shoppers with ease.
This refrigerator is built with a heavy-duty white steel exterior and stainless steel interior walls for durability. The stainless steel interior provides corrosion-resistance to easily withstand the inevitable spill or leak. It also includes a set of 3 wire shelves for convenient organization. These shelves are heavy-duty and epoxy-coated for corrosion-resistance, withstanding constant use in high-volume operations. Each shelf also comes standard with 4 shelf clips, which ensure easy assembly.
With a hp compressor, the unit's refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant to maintain temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Operation is made easy with the full electronic control.
Because the refrigeration system is bottom mounted instead of top mounted, it raises the interior for more ergonomic loading. It also makes the system easier to access for service, maintenance, and cleaning. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 27 1/2"
Height: 78 1/8"
Capacity: 17.87 cu. ft.
Width: 24 1/8"
Depth: 19 7/8"
Height: 61 5/8"
Height (Usable): 53"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register