Earn up to $163.29 back (16,329 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Finishes:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Holds (3) 1/2 size kegs
- Six all-stainless steel taps and antimicrobial tubing allow for use with wine, beer, and coffee
- Durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish
- Insulated with CFC- and HCFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Uses R290 refrigerant to maintain a temperature range of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Beverage-Air 402-189A 3-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
- Beverage-Air 402-191A 4-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
- Beverage-Air 406-053A Single 3" Diameter Tap Tower
- Beverage-Air 406-054A Dual Angle 3" Diameter Tap Tower
- Beverage-Air 406-055A 3 Tap Tower - 3" Column
- Beverage-Air 406-064A 4 Tap Tower - 3" Column
- Micro Matic D4743SGPSS Stainless Steel 2 Tap Shotgun Tower - 3" Column
- Micro Matic D7743PSS Stainless Steel 3 Tap "T" Style Tower - 3" Column
|Beverage-Air DD68HC-1-B-069 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||380 lb.|
|Height||52 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||56 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||27 1/4 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||25.93 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Left Side Mounted|
|Features|| Coffee Model|
Made in America
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Kegs||3 Kegs|
|Number of Taps||6 Taps|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I order this beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- Yes, Beverage Air offers a variety of customization options that you can choose from to best suit your needs. Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
Beverage-Air DD68HC-1-B-069 Details
Thanks to its heavy-duty forced air refrigeration system, this Beverage-Air DD68HC-1-B-069 (2) triple tap kegerator beer dispenser with left side compressor helps you serve the coldest beer in town. Featuring 2 tap towers with 3 faucets each, this kegerator makes it easy to serve your patrons cold, refreshing, perfectly drafted beer. An all-stainless steel tower design and antimicrobial tubing allow you to serve beer, wine, or coffee without the need to retrofit later, and the tubing protects against common beverage-spoiling bacteria. This kegerator can hold (3) 1/2 size kegs. Boasting a durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish, this kegerator withstands the daily demands of your busy bar, pub, or catered event. The top is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance. The interior construction includes galvanized steel walls and ceiling, while the floor and door sills are both made from heavy-duty stainless steel to ensure years of long-lasting service and an easy-to-clean design. Plus, the drip tray helps contain liquid for a clean, mess-free operation.
Self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets ensure the doors seal tightly each and every time to keep kegs at the proper temperature. This unit also comes equipped with standard door locks to keep your inventory secure after hours and between keg replacements. This dispenser's full electronic control makes it easy to operate, so it's sure to upgrade your efficiency. This beer dispenser's 1/3 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant to maintain a temperature range of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. It is insulated with CFC-free polyurethane that both increases its energy efficiency and structural strength. Automatic, non-electric defrost functionality allows you to use this dispenser without worry, while an epoxy-coated evaporator coil equips it for lasting performance. It requires a 115V electrical connection. The manifold/distributor and beer lines are included.
Height: 52 1/2"
Width: 56 1/8"
Depth: 23 1/8"
Height: 27 1/4"
Capacity: 25.93 cu. ft.
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register