Beverage-Air DD58HC-1-C-B 2 Single Tap Club Top Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Holds (3) 1/2 size kegs
- Features (2) 3" insulated towers with 1 faucet
- Club top storage areas ideal for 6 packs and glass frosting
- Durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish
- Insulated with CFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Uses R290 refrigerant to maintain a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes door locks for added safety
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
You May Also Need
San Jamar KLP200 Kleen Plug 2 1/4" Beer Tap Plug - 5/Pack
plus $10.99 / Pack
Beverage-Air 406-053A Single 3" Diameter Tap Tower
$310.17 / Each
Micro Matic 4350-HD Heavy-Duty Draft Faucet Wrench
$5.39 / Each
Beverage-Air RC-500 Rapid Chill Countertop Mount Glass Froster
plus $1,162.42 / Each
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
|Beverage-Air DD58HC-1-C-B Specs|
|Depth||28 3/16 Inches|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||55 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||32 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||23.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Kegs||
|Number of Taps||2 Taps|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Club Top Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this club top beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- No, club top beer dispensers can only accommodate single tap towers, due to the addition of sliding lids. Increasing the number of taps requires additional space for a wider drip tray.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air DD58HC-1-C-B Details
Thanks to its heavy-duty forced air refrigeration system and 3" diameter tap with cold air intake, this Beverage-Air DD58HC-1-C-B 2 single tap kegerator beer dispenser helps you serve the coldest beer in town. Featuring (2) 3" insulated towers with 1 faucet, this kegerator makes it easy to serve your patrons cold, refreshing, perfectly drafted beer. The club top makes it easy to store 6 packs or frost glasses beneath 2 stainless steel sliding lids for added convenience and service options. This kegerator can hold (3) 1/2 size kegs. Boasting a durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish, this kegerator withstands the daily demands of your busy bar, pub, or catered event. The top is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance. Plus, the drip tray helps contain liquid for a clean, mess-free operation.
Self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets ensure the doors seal tightly each and every time to keep kegs at the proper temperature. This unit also comes equipped with standard door locks to keep your inventory secure after hours and between keg replacements.
This beer dispenser's 1/3 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant to maintain a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. It is insulated with CFC-free polyurethane that both increases its energy efficiency and structural strength. It requires a 115V electrical connection. The manifold/distributor and beer lines are included.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Depth: 28 3/16"
Height: 37 1/4"
Capacity: 23.8 cu. ft.
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:towers useful unit top tap switched sliding Fantastic dual doors
Fantastic unit, I switched out both towers and put in dual towers so now I have 4 beers on tap. The sliding doors on top are so useful and I would buy this again.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register