Beverage Air 61C31-252D-03 EcoTrac Universal Adjustable Spring-Feed Lane Organizer - 28" - 9 Lanes for 16/20 oz. Beverages
- 9 lanes total
- Holds 81 (16/20 oz.) beverages
- Fits standard shelves in Bev Air merchandisers
- Spring keeps bottles to the front
- Remove lane material to custom-fit this organizer to your unit.
- Each lane is 2 31/32" wide on inside
|Beverage-Air 61C31-252D-03 Specs|
|Width||28 1/2 Inches|
|Lane Width||2 31/32 Inches|
|Container Size||16 - 20 Ounces|
|Number of Lanes||9 Lanes|
|Type||Spring Fed Organizers|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this lane organizer appropriate for my merchandiser?
- This is a universal lane organizer that rests on a standard refrigerator shelf. It is great for use in a glass door merchandiser, as long as the unit's shelf dimensions will accommodate the organizer. The depth (front to back) on this organizer is also adjustable, with perforations that let you remove extra material lane by lane to make it deep or shallow enough for your particular unit!
Beverage-Air 61C31-252D-03 Details
Keep bottled beverages easily accessible and neatly organized inside your Beverage Air (Bev Air) merchandiser with this 61C31-252D-03 spring-feed lane organizer. Suited for 16 and 20 oz. bottles and cans, this organizer has 9 lanes that hold up to 9 beverages each.
This organizer features a universal design which allows you to remove depth from it, to make it fit inside many units from popular brands. Each lane is 2 21/32" wide on interior, and they come grouped in several sections of varying widths so that you can add as many lanes as you need to fit on your shelf.
This organizer features a clear, strap-style front to hold bottles and cans in place and offer clear product visibility.
- (1) section 5 lanes wide
- (1) section 2 lanes wide
- (2) sections 1 lane wide
Depth: 13 5/8" - 28"
Lane Width: 2 31/32"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register