Beverage-Air 403-953D-12 Equivalent 10 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 8 oz. to 12 oz. Bottles / Cans
- Fits many merchandiser refrigerators
- Holds up to (100) 8 oz. to 12 oz. bottles / cans
- 10 total lanes
- Remove lane material to custom-fit this organizer to your unit.
You May Also Need
Curious about how to set up your bottle lane organizer? Watch this quick how-to video to learn all about it!
|Width||27 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/8 Inches|
|Lane Width||2 5/8 Inches|
|Container Size||10 - 12 Ounces|
|Number of Lanes||10 Lanes|
|Type||Gravity Fed Organizers|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this lane organizer appropriate for my merchandiser?
- This is a universal lane organizer that rests on a standard refrigerator shelf. It is great for use in a glass door merchandiser, as long as the unit's shelf dimensions will accommodate the organizer. The depth (front to back) on this organizer is also adjustable, with perforations that let you remove extra material lane by lane to make it deep or shallow enough for your particular unit!
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, but not always, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you need additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting product literature for your equipment to identify the correct part.
Keep bottled beverages easily accessible and neatly organized inside your merchandiser refrigerator with this Beverage Air (Bev Air) 403-953D-12 equivalent flow trak bottle organizer! Suited for 8 oz. to 12 oz. bottles and cans, this organizer has 10 lanes that hold 10 bottles each.
This organizer features a universal design which allows you to remove depth (front to back) from the organizer, to make it fit inside many units from popular brands.
Width: 28 1/4"
Depth: 26 7/8"
Ring Height: 2 3/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
People Talk About:bottles cooler fit traks easily coolers fits perfectly sets beer
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThese are SO MUCH BETTER and slide so much easier than the wire inserts that the beverage vendors will provide. They slide so smoothly and sections can be removed easily to fit any size cooler
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThis flow trak is PERFECT size for those skinnier bottles you have(you know the 12oz ones that move around loosely in traks made for wide stocky 16oz bottles/cans). But even more such, they are EASILY adjustable depth. Other traks I've used you have to either step on or put some significant strength to break off that part that hangs off the back of the shelf, but with these I just had to cut the perforated connection with a box cutter razor blade(or good scissors) and snap it right off like paper out of a notebook. Very satisfied with this item :)
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulHighly recommend if you have a beer bottle display cooler. Keep the bottles in line as it should customizable to make fit in any cooler makes it look way better
We bought to use in Avantco GDC-23-HC 28 3/8" Black Swing Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator. When you angle shelves down toward front, these dividers keep bottles and cans neat and forward facing.
The Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizers are easy to assemble and are great for saving space. Use clear colored zip ties for a secure hold on the shelves. These worked great for our employee needs.
I had looked everywhere for a set of shelves for out fridge and was very weary about purchasing these becuase they were a "Universal" type. I was very impressed with not only how they fit together but with how they look in the fridge. I ordered 4 sets total.
Great quality product - fits perfectly for beer coolers with standard 30 inch cooler door - comes separate in sections that fit and detach seamless and easily.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register