This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Coated steel interior
- Coated steel exterior
- 3 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- 1/3 hp compressor; R134A refrigerant is CFC and HCFC-free
- Keeps internal temperatures 32 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
|Beverage-Air LV15-1-W-HD Specs|
|Interior Width||33 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 Inches|
|Interior Height||40 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||15 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||32 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air LV15-1-W-HD Details
Increase product visibility and keep refrigerated items at proper storing temperatures with this Beverage-Air LV15-1-W-HD white LumaVue hinged merchandiser. This refrigerated merchandiser boasts interior fluorescent lighting that crisply illuminates products and increases product visibility through the glass doors, helping your customers see and select items to purchase. The unit features a heavy-duty construction, including white-coated steel interior walls and a steel exterior with a baked-on durable white coating. The foamed-in-place, CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation increases the unit's strength and energy efficiency, while an easily removable, one-piece grill makes cleaning and servicing more efficient.
Two hinged glass doors, with double-pane construction and lowE argon-filled glass, are self-closing and increase temperature control and insulation. This merchandiser's 15 cu. ft. capacity provides plenty of room for refrigerated items, and the 3 white epoxy-coated steel shelves allow you to neatly organize beverages, yogurts, fruits, and more.
This unit's whisper-quiet, bottom-mounted refrigeration system boasts a 1/3 hp compressor that uses environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant, which is CFC and HCFC-free, to maintain product temperatures from 32 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Convenient for outdoor concession stands, food trucks, and warm climates, this unit can withstand ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit with ease. This refrigerated merchandiser requires a 115V electrical connection.
Adding graphics to this unit may increase the shipping time. For more information on specific shipping times, contact Customer Service.
Height: 40 7/8"
Capacity: 15 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register