I have been buying these liners for years. They are very thin so if you plan to use them for heavy trash you might double bag them. I also use them for covering my clean glasses in the Noble glass racks and they work perfect.
$27.98/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$29.70/Case|
|Buy 1 - 2||$30.99/Case|
Other Available Styles:
- Clear for security
- Heavy-duty 1.2 mil
- Ample 45 gallon capacity
- Measures 40" x 46"
- Star-sealed bottom prevents leaks
Other Products from this Line
- Berry AEP 385830C 55-60 Gallon 1.2 Mil 38" x 58" Low Density Heavy Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 385840C 55-60 Gallon 1.6 Mil 38" x 58" Low Density Extra Heavy Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 434730C 56 Gallon 1.2 Mil 43" x 47" Low Density Heavy Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 385822C 55-60 Gallon 0.9 Mil 38" x 58" Low Density Heavy Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 333930C 33 Gallon 1.2 Mil 33" x 39" Low Density Heavy Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 303613C 20-30 Gallon 0.51 Mil 30" x 36" Low Density Medium Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 250/Case
- Berry AEP 303620W 20-30 Gallon 0.8 Mil 30" x 36" Low Density Heavy Duty White Can Liner / Trash Bag - 200/Case
- Berry AEP 434722C 56 Gallon 0.9 Mil 43" x 47" Low Density Heavy Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 333918C 33 Gallon 0.71 Mil 33" x 39" Low Density Medium Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 200/Case
|Berry AEP 404630C Specs|
|Joint Type||Star Seal|
|Type|| Low/Linear Low Density|
Trash Can Liners
Customer questions about this product
- What are the differences between high and low density trash bags?
- Low density trash bags are more heavy duty and are ideal for kitchen, outdoor, or janitorial applications. These bags provide stretch to resist any tearing that may occur from heavy or sharp objects. High density bags are great for areas like restrooms, offices, or other areas where trash tends to be more soft. Although less resilient than low density options, these lighter weight bags come at a very competitive price. Check out this Trash Can Liner guide for an excellent resource to help you make your final decision!
- How do I know what size liner fits my trash can?
- In order to determine the right size liner for your trash can, you must compare the dimensions of the bag to the dimensions of the can. Although liners and cans are both listed by the number of gallons they can hold, you cannot judge the sizing based on this capacity alone.
Check out our Trash Can Liner Guide for detailed instructions on how to pick the right size liner for your trash can.
Berry AEP 404630C Details
Instantly add security to your trash removal with these Berry AEP 404630C 45 gallon, 1.2 mil low density heavy duty garbage bags! These transparent bags are great for front-of-house use, paper trash removal, and recycling. Unlike black liners, these crystal-clear bags ensure that everything leaving your doors is identifiable and going where intended; trash to the dumpster and recyclables to the proper location. Durability and stretchability help prevent unwanted messes, making these bags ideal for trash with sharp or irregular edges. A star seal helps prevent leaks, too!
Gauge: 1.2 mil
Berry AEP 404630C
People Talk About:trash bags bag great quality liner liners clean edges glasses
Berry trash bags are good for in home trash containers too we use them also for outside and in commercial places too I recommend this product to use
Very sturdy trash bag. We have not yet had to clean the bottom of our trash can because liquid has spilled through the trash bag or trash bag has ripped. Very good quality.
A nice quality liner for a low density liner and works great in our small cans in all of our hotel rooms. A great price and will buy again.
equal in quality to our old liners but a third the price. We use about 100 bags a week in our sorting areas and need a quality liner that wont rip when holding card board and hard edged plastic parts.
These trash bags work great in our restroom and back office area of the restaurant. They are inexpensive and make life easy when closing for the day.
These are the perfect bags for recycling. They are strong and flexible. They won't rip with hard edges. I haven't tried them with food garbage, for that I use contractor strength.
These bags are great for recycling. However, I don't think it needs to be this thick since the recyclables are lightweight and generally aren't pointy or have sharp edges. Maybe next time I'll try the 0.9mil version.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register