$37.32/CaseOnly $0.37 / BagShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$38.69/CaseOnly $0.39 / Bag|
|Buy 1 - 2||$39.99/CaseOnly $0.40 / Bag|
Other Available 55-60 Gallon Styles:
- Clear for security
- Medium duty 1.2 mil
- Ample 55-60 gallon capacity
- Measures 38" x 58"
- Star-sealed bottom prevents leaks
Other Products from this Line
- Berry AEP 404630C 45 Gallon 1.2 Mil 40" x 46" Low Density Medium-Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 333930C 33 Gallon 1.2 Mil 33" x 39" Low Density Medium-Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 434730C 56 Gallon 1.2 Mil 43" x 47" Low Density Medium-Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 303613C 20-30 Gallon 0.51 Mil 30" x 36" Low Density Standard-Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 250/Case
- Berry AEP 303620W 20-30 Gallon 0.8 Mil 30" x 36" Low Density Standard-Duty White Can Liner / Trash Bag - 200/Case
- Berry AEP 434722C 56 Gallon 0.9 Mil 43" x 47" Low Density Medium-Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 333918C 33 Gallon 0.71 Mil 33" x 39" Low Density Standard-Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 200/Case
- Shipping Weight
- 24.35 lb.
- 58 Inches
- 38 Inches
- 55 - 60 Gallons
- Joint Type
- Star Seal
- Low Density
- 1.2 Mil
- Trash Type
- Kitchen Waste
- Low/Linear Low Density
Trash Can Liners
Customer questions about this product
How do I know what size liner fits my trash can?
In order to determine the right size liner for your trash can, you must compare the dimensions of the bag to the dimensions of the can. Although liners and cans are both listed by the number of gallons they can hold, you cannot judge the sizing based on this capacity alone.
I live in the state of Washington, can I still purchase these trash can liners?
Due to regulations that require all trash can liners that are 0.7 mil or thicker to contain at least 10% post-consumer recycled material, this product is unavailable for shipment to the state of Washington.
As an alternative that complies with Washington’s regulations, we recommend checking out the EcoStrong Plus trash can liners.
What are the differences between high and low density trash bags?
Low density trash bags are more heavy duty and are ideal for kitchen, outdoor, or janitorial applications. These bags provide stretch to resist any tearing that may occur from heavy or sharp objects. High density bags are great for areas like restrooms, offices, or other areas where trash tends to be more soft. Although less resilient than low density options, these lighter weight bags come at a very competitive price.
Berry AEP 385830C Details
Instantly add security to your trash removal with these Berry AEP 385830C 55-60 gallon, 1.2 mil low density medium-duty garbage bags! These transparent bags are great for front-of-house use, paper trash removal, and recycling. Unlike black liners, these crystal-clear bags ensure that everything leaving your doors is identifiable and going where intended; trash to the dumpster and recyclables to the proper location. Durability and stretchability help prevent unwanted messes, making these bags ideal for trash with sharp or irregular edges. A star seal helps prevent leaks, too!
Thickness: 1.2 mil
Capacity: 55-60 gallons
Berry AEP 385830C
16 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register