i ordered it before. I know the quality of this product. They hold a lot of weight. Large enough. Thank you so much webstaurant store
$34.63/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$35.99/Case|
Other Available 55-60 Gallon Styles:
- Clear for security
- Heavy-duty 1.2 mil
- Ample 55-60 gallon capacity
- Measures 38" x 58"
- Star-sealed bottom prevents leaks
Other Products from this Line
- Berry AEP 404630C 45 Gallon 1.2 Mil 40" x 46" Low Density Heavy Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 385840C 55-60 Gallon 1.6 Mil 38" x 58" Low Density Extra Heavy Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 434730C 56 Gallon 1.2 Mil 43" x 47" Low Density Heavy Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 385822C 55-60 Gallon 0.9 Mil 38" x 58" Low Density Heavy Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 333930C 33 Gallon 1.2 Mil 33" x 39" Low Density Heavy Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 303613C 20-30 Gallon 0.51 Mil 30" x 36" Low Density Medium Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 250/Case
- Berry AEP 303620W 20-30 Gallon 0.8 Mil 30" x 36" Low Density Heavy Duty White Can Liner / Trash Bag - 200/Case
- Berry AEP 434722C 56 Gallon 0.9 Mil 43" x 47" Low Density Heavy Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Berry AEP 333918C 33 Gallon 0.71 Mil 33" x 39" Low Density Medium Duty Clear Can Liner / Trash Bag - 200/Case
|Berry AEP 385830C Specs|
|Capacity||55 - 60 Gallons|
|Joint Type||Star Seal|
|Type|| Low/Linear Low Density|
Trash Can Liners
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know what size liner fits my trash can?
- In order to determine the right size liner for your trash can, you must compare the dimensions of the bag to the dimensions of the can. Although liners and cans are both listed by the number of gallons they can hold, you cannot judge the sizing based on this capacity alone.
Check out our Trash Can Liner Guide for detailed instructions on how to pick the right size liner for your trash can.
- What are the differences between high and low density trash bags?
- Low density trash bags are more heavy duty and are ideal for kitchen, outdoor, or janitorial applications. These bags provide stretch to resist any tearing that may occur from heavy or sharp objects. High density bags are great for areas like restrooms, offices, or other areas where trash tends to be more soft. Although less resilient than low density options, these lighter weight bags come at a very competitive price. Check out this Trash Can Liner guide for an excellent resource to help you make your final decision!
Berry AEP 385830C Details
Instantly add security to your trash removal with these Berry AEP 385830C 55-60 gallon, 1.2 mil low density heavy duty garbage bags! These transparent bags are great for front-of-house use, paper trash removal, and recycling. Unlike black liners, these crystal-clear bags ensure that everything leaving your doors is identifiable and going where intended; trash to the dumpster and recyclables to the proper location. Durability and stretchability help prevent unwanted messes, making these bags ideal for trash with sharp or irregular edges. A star seal helps prevent leaks, too!
Gauge: 1.2 mil
Berry AEP 385830C
People Talk About:great hold liner strong trash liners quality bags berry duty
Berry makes a great trash liner. These 1.2 mil 55 - 60 gallon liners are great for everyday use at businesses and at home. The heavy duty strength makes it durable and strong.
We used these trash bags inside a corrugated trash can during our daughters recent wedding. Not only were they strong enough to hold the general garbage but held wine, beer and alcohol bottles without breaking. Super strong.
The Berry AEP 55-50 1.2 mil liner is a strong, lightweight liner that is great for our recycle bins. They hold a lot of paper and are easy to open. The liners are well priced and a great quality.
A great low density heavy duty clear liner that is great for our office wastebaskets. They are a great price and are the perfect size.
These are great quality trash bags. They hold up well and almost never rip. They are high capacity and fit great in our big garbage cans. Great buy!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register