Berry AEP 385848G 55-60 Gallon 1.9 Mil 38" x 58" Low Density Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
$47.20/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 7||$49.25/Case|
Other Available Styles:
- Good for trash with sharp, irregular edges
- Resistant to puncturing and tearing
- Measures 38" x 58"
- 1.9 mil thickness
- Star-sealed bottom prevents leaks
- 55-60 gallon capacity
- Extra heavy strength
|Berry AEP 385848G Specs|
|Capacity||55 - 60 Gallons|
|Seal Type||Star Seal|
Customer questions about this product
- What are the differences between high and low density trash bags?
- Low density trash bags are more heavy duty and are ideal for kitchen, outdoor, or janitorial applications. These bags provide stretch to resist any tearing that may occur from heavy or sharp objects. High density bags are great for areas like restrooms, offices, or other areas where trash tends to be more soft. Although less resilient than low density options, these lighter weight bags come at a very competitive price. Check out this Trash Can Liner guide for an excellent resource to help you make your final decision!
- How do I know what size liner fits my trash can?
- In order to determine the right size liner for your trash can, you must compare the dimensions of the bag to the dimensions of the can. Although liners and cans are both listed by the number of gallons they can hold, you cannot judge the sizing based on this capacity alone.
Check out our Trash Can Liner Guide for detailed instructions on how to pick the right size liner for your trash can.
Berry AEP 385848G Details
These 55-60 gallon, 1.9 mil, extra heavy duty, low density garbage bags come in a case of 100. Low density can liners are more stretchable and give more easily than high density bags, because they are made from resins that are highly resistant to puncturing and tearing. These low density garbage bags are also comparatively thicker than high density garbage bags. They should be used with wet and/or heavy trash with sharp, irregular objects from kitchens and bars, because they are stretchable, waterproof, and have a star seal on the bottom. Each of the 60 gallon, 1.9 mil, extra heavy duty, low density garbage bags measure 38" x 58" x 1.9 mil.
Berry AEP 385848G
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:bags trash bag great heavy hold less liner objects sharp
Low density can liner 55-60 gallon. Bags work well, no issues with ripping or tearing. Overall we are very happy with this purchase, would buy again.
these low density can liners are very nice and a great quality for the price you pay. they are easy to find the end and great quality.
We just received our order. The delivery was fastest than expected!! the quality of these bags is excellent and very well packaged. We are always pleased to buy at Webstaurant!!!!
What can you say about a trash bag, except they do what they are supposed to do - hold the trash. They are good quality and are less expensive than the Named brand, I like the less money.
These are good bags, but are still too thin compared to the product I am already received. If only using it for paper and no liquid or pointy objects, then this is a great bag.
These garbage bags fit our trash that we purchased from Webstaurantstore.com well and are strong enough to hold up to the trash we throw anway
This bag will take all your punishment and then some! Stuff it full of heavy / sharp / irregularly shaped things and it will stay intact. And no leaking!
These 1.9 mil bags are great for heavy and sharp objects. The low density liner will stretch and even allow for small punctures without ripping making it a great liner for bigger jobs.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register