Berry AEP 333948G 33 Gallon 1.9 Mil 33" x 39" Low Density Can Liner / Trash Bag - 100/Case
- Quantity Discounts!
$21.17/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 7||$22.09/Case|
Other Available 30 Gallon Styles:
- Good for trash with sharp, irregular edges
- Resistant to puncturing and tearing
- Measures 33" x 39"
- 1.9 mil thickness
- Star-sealed bottom prevents leaks
- 33 gallon capacity
- Extra heavy strength
|Berry AEP 333948G Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What are the differences between high and low density trash bags?
- Low density trash bags are more heavy duty and are ideal for kitchen, outdoor, or janitorial applications. These bags provide stretch to resist any tearing that may occur from heavy or sharp objects. High density bags are great for areas like restrooms, offices, or other areas where trash tends to be more soft. Although less resilient than low density options, these lighter weight bags come at a very competitive price. Check out this Trash Can Liner guide for an excellent resource to help you make your final decision!
Berry AEP 333948G Details
These 33 gallon, 1.9 mil, extra heavy duty, low density garbage bags come in a case of 100. Low density garbage bags are more stretchable and give more easily than high density bags, because they are made from resins that are highly resistant to puncturing and tearing. These low density garbage bags are also comparatively thicker than high density garbage bags. They should be used with wet and/or heavy trash with sharp, irregular objects from kitchens and bars, because they are stretchable, waterproof, and have a star seal on the bottom. Each of the 33 gallon, 1.9 mil, extra heavy duty, low density garbage bags measure 33" x 39" x 1.9 mil.
Resources for Berry AEP 333948G
Customers Also Viewed
People Talk About:bags hold trash cans strong food fish extremely entry easy
Definetely recommend these bags! They are strong enough to handle any yard trash (sticks, cans, etc) and also do well in our workshop! At 1.9Mil they are extremely tough and protect against puncturing. They come nicely packaged in a rectangular box with a perforated entry on top for easy storage and grabbing on the go.
Anna M. from Dream Thread LLC Posted on 01/26/2017
These trash bags get the job done! strong enough to hold food and drink waste, without the unneeded contractor strength bags. Happy we found these
Eric H. Posted on 03/26/2016
These are my go to bags for trash cans. They are inexpensive and hold up to a lot of mess. Great for heavy items and hold up well to items that could poke a hole in the bag. Good to use in a sink when scaling a fish too!!
Eric K. Posted on 02/19/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register