Bare by Solo RTP9DBAREW Eco-Forward 9 oz. Individually-Wrapped RPET Tall Cold Cup - 500/Case
$98.90/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$102.99/Case|
Customers Also Viewed
- Crack resistant for a long-lasting, high-quality product
- Spill and leak resistant when paired with the compatible lid (sold separately)
- Contributes to the preservation of a cleaner, healthier climate
- Individually-wrapped for sanitary service
- Made with at least 20% post-consumer recycled material
You May Also Need
Solo UltraClear 610TS Clear PET Plastic Lid with Straw Slot - 1000/Case
plus $32.99 / Case
Solo UltraClear 610TP Clear PET Plastic No Slot Lid - 1000/Case
plus $28.99 / Case
Choice Biodegradable Pulp Fiber 2 Cup Carrier - 300/Case
plus $17.99 / Case
Choice Biodegradable Pulp Fiber 4 Cup Carrier - 300/Case
plus $24.99 / Case
|Bare by Solo RTP9DBAREW Specs|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Bare by Solo RTP9DBAREW Details
Made with 20% post-consumer recycled content, the Bare by Solo RTP9DBAREW Eco-Forward 9 oz. individually-wrapped RPET tall cold cup lets your customers know that you care about the environment, using less natural resources and less energy in production than new plastic products while providing a safe, sanitary solution to hotel room service. A rolled rim provides a comfortable drinking experience for your guests, while offering the convenience of a cup for hygiene applications or in-room dining.
A subtle, three leaf design and tri-lingual "recycled content" message complements any setting, while reinforcing the cold cup's eco-friendly construction. Your customers will greatly appreciate your business's contribution to a cleaner, more sustainable earth. Made with 20% recycled RPET plastic, this plastic cup is crack-resistant so you can confidently offer it in every hotel room! Without the hassle and worry of cracked sidewalls, you can minimize customer complaints by providing durable drinkware for an enjoyable experience.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is made from a percentage of post-consumer content to help promote a sustainable environment.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register