Bar Maid GP-100 Electric Glass Polisher Set with Extra Large Polishing Heads and Blow Tube - 110V
- Includes five standard size and five extra large polishing brushes
- Different sizes of brushes allow you to clean a wider variety of glasses, including large carafes
- Polishes up to 350 glasses per hour
- Small footprint and built-in handle for transporting
- Saves labor and time for your staff
- No polishing liquid needed
- 110V; 1350W
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Bar Maid GP-552-LB Extra Large Polishing Head Set
Bar Maid GP-554 8 1/2" Champagne Flute Polishing Head
Bar Maid PH-55 Standard Size Polishing Heads Set
Bar Maid GP-533-LB Extra Large Warm Air Blow Tube
Don't spend your time polishing hundreds of glasses by hand - use the Bar Maid GP-100 glass polisher instead! In just 5 seconds, you'll have beautifully sparkling, spot-free glasses for your banquet, wedding, or other catered event.
|Width||11 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Brushes||10|
Customer questions about this product
- How long do the polishing heads last?
- The polishing heads last 12-18 months before needing replaced. They are not covered under warranty.
- What sizes of glasses can be used with this glass polisher?
- This glass polisher can be used on most standard drinking glasses. For glasses with a narrow opening, a champagne flute polishing head can be purchased separately.
Polish all types and sizes of glassware quickly and thoroughly during your busy hours with this Bar Maid GP-100 electric glass polisher set! In addition to the standard size brushes and blow tube that come with your GP-100 unit, this all-in-one set additionally includes 5 extra large brushes and an extra large warm air blow tube. If you find that you need to clean taller glassware or carafes, simply install the taller, extra large brushes and blow tube in your GP-100 unit. With different sizes of polishing heads and blow tubes to choose from, this glass polisher set offers greater versatility for cleaning a wider variety of glassware in your venue!
This glass polisher works to clean glasses and remove water spots without requiring any polishing liquid. Removable and easy to reinstall, the brushes are hand or dish machine washable. The warm air blower dries the polishing heads after use.
This cost-efficient unit can polish up to 350 glasses per hour to save labor and time for your busy bar staff! It's an effective way to quickly get your glassware back in service for your restaurant, hotel room service, catered event, or bar. The clean and polished glasses are sure to improve customer satisfaction, reduce the number of spotty glasses, and add an attractive, polished appeal to your glassware selection.
The Bar Maid GP-100 glass polisher set has a small footprint and features built-in handles for easy transporting. This 110V unit will leave your glasses looking polished, clean, and sparkling!
- Electric glass polisher with standard size polishing heads and standard size blow tube
- 5 extra large polishing heads
- Extra large warm air blow tube
Width: 11 1/2"
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Get paid to review this product!