Earn up to $518.16 back (51,816 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 306,000 total BTU
- 69" x 24" broiling area
- Independently adjustable, 4 position rod-type grates
- 6" deep stainless steel front mounted work deck
- Burners located every 4"
- Heavy duty stainless steel exterior, interior, and combustion chamber
- Natural gas
|Bakers Pride F-72RS-C (18000BTU) NAT Specs|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Base Style||Storage Base|
|Burner BTU||36,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Heating Source||Lava Rocks|
|Number of Burners||9 Burners|
|Number of Controls||9|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||306,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Bakers Pride F-72RS-C (18000BTU) NAT Details
The Bakers Pride F-72RS natural gas floor model, cabinet style Glo-Stone charbroiler is perfect for creating smoky appetizers, sides, and entrees in your high volume commercial kitchen. Its high-power burners provide superior heat distribution beneath the extra high heat and flame-flare of the innovative Glo-Stones, so you're sure to get the sizzling steaks, juicy hamburgers, and mouth-watering ribs you're known for.
Each high performance, clog-proof, aluminized steel burner operates on a separate, independent, operator-controlled valve with a stand-by position for excellent control over cooking temperatures.
The Bakers Pride F-72RS floor model gas countertop charbroiler is designed with a heavy duty stainless steel exterior, interior, and combustion chamber. For fast, efficient cleanup, each unit includes a 3 1/4" deep slide out grease drawer and water pans. Its 4-position, individually adjustable, 1/2" diameter steel floating rod type grates ensure delicious flavor every time you fire up your charbroiler.
This floor model charbroiler also features an Easy-Lite / Always-Lit crossover pilot tube, a modular 6" deep stainless steel, front mounted work deck, belly bars, and a 24" deep broiling area.
Depth: 33 1/2" (including work deck)
Height: 42" (including leRS)
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Resources and Downloads for
Bakers Pride F-72RS-C (18000BTU) NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register