if you butcher livestock everyday or even once every other year you should have this meat hook with your knifes so you can keep yourself save when working with big cuts of meat
- 5" T-shaped boning hook with polypropylene handle
- Easily handle large cuts of meat
- 5" hook, 1/4" diameter, hand ground point for sharpness
- High carbon steel hardened to spring temper, fully sealed blade to handle for sanitation
- Avantco 65" Band Saw Blade for General Use, 3 Teeth Per Inch
- Avantco 65" Band Saw Blade for Frozen Meat and General Use, 4 Teeth Per Inch
$16.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 1 qt. / 32 oz. Strike All Purpose Cleaner / Degreaser
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Cut Resistant Glove - Large - Level A5 Protection
$5.69/EachOut Of Stock
Transport and handle large cuts of raw meat with ease using this Backyard Pro BH-5 Butcher Series 5" T-shaped boning hook with polypropylene handle.
At 5" in length with a 1/4" diameter, this hook has the size to penetrate and hold meat while you are carrying it from place to place or as you are carving and quartering it. This boning hook is the perfect tool for hunters, butcher shops, restaurant kitchens, grocery stores, delis, and other foodservice settings.
"Nice boning hook, no complaints here. We use these to hold our loins from the left and the right sides both, so we can cut steaks out of the loins."Read More Reviews
Hand-Ground Hook Point
The point of the hook is hand-ground for increased sharpness, ensuring it will pierce even the tougher cuts of meat in your shop.
The high-carbon steel is hardened to a spring temper, giving the hook durability and resilience.
It is also fully sealed to the handle for proper sanitation without any cracks or crevices where bacteria could reside.
The polypropylene handle is comfortable to hold with a wide design that is easy to grasp and grip while you are working with heavier and larger portions.
- Length:5 Inches
- Diameter:1/4 Inches
People Talk About:meat cuts hold hook loins around big bigger boning butcher
I use this a lot when breaking down slightly bigger game, to hold open and keep my hands out of the way, works really well. I also use it to move meat around, while not having to put gloves on.
Nice boning hook, no complaints here. We use these to hold our loins from the left and the right sides both, so we can cut steaks out of the loins.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register