AvaTemp 12" Candy / Deep Fry Probe Thermometer
$7.55/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Temperature range of 50 - 550 degrees Fahrenheit (10 - 288 degrees Celsius) with +/- 5 degrees accuracy
- 2" diameter dial with durable glass lens
- 12" stainless steel stem with adjustable pan clip for hands free use; perfect for large stock pots
- Temperature indicator on side of dial for easy monitoring
- Candy / deep fry guidelines on dial for convenience
|Stem Length||12 Inches|
|Accuracy||+/- 5 Degrees|
|Display Size||2 Inches|
288 Degrees C
550 Degrees F
10 Degrees C
50 Degrees F
Candy / Deep Fry Thermometers
Customer questions about this product
- How can I calibrate this thermometer using boiling water?
- To calibrate your thermometer, immerse the thermometer into a pot or container of boiling water with at least a depth of 3 inches. Do not let the stem touch the bottom of the pot or container. Wait until the thermometer’s reading stops moving and turn the dial with the help of a wrench until it reaches 212 degrees Fahrenheit or 100 degrees Celsius. Your thermometer is now ready to accurately measure the temperature of your food, but be sure to calibrate it regularly to ensure accurate readings.
Whether making a batch of candy or deep frying meat, the AvaTemp 12" candy / deep fry probe thermometer makes it easy to ensure that product is at the proper temperature. This thermometer boasts a 2" diameter dial with durable glass lens and reads temperatures in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. It reads temperatures from 50 - 550 degrees Fahrenheit (10 - 288 degrees Celsius) and is accurate to + / - 5 degrees Fahrenheit.
This thermometer features a temperature indicator on the side of the dial for easy monitoring. Even when you're on the move and multi-tasking, you can rest assured that the displayed temperature is true to the tempering or frying process. The 12" long stainless steel stem includes a pan clip so that mounting the thermometer is easy and reliable, keeping it in place as you work for hands free use. Plus, it includes guidelines for measuring candy or fry oil temperature right on the dial.
AvaTemp provides a thermometer to fit virtually every need in your kitchen. Pocket probe thermometers come in both digital and dial readouts and specialty products range from meat probes to refrigerator / freezer thermometers. These and the color-coded HACCP options help keep your business in compliance with safe cooking and holding temperatures. For reliability in the kitchen, AvaTemp delivers easy-to-use and cost-effective food safety solutions.
Stem Length: 12"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register