Other Available Sizes:
- 20 lb. stainless steel sausage stuffer with a vertical design that saves counter space
- Type 201 stainless steel sides; type 304 stainless steel canister for durability and easy cleaning
- Foot pedal promotes hands-free operation; heavy-duty pressure release valve for ultimate precision
- Includes 1/2”, 3/4”, 1 1/4”, and 1 1/2” stainless steel funnels for a variety of products
- Hybrid design allows for operation as electric unit, saving time and labor
|Length||22 13/16 Inches|
|Width||15 3/8 Inches|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type|| Electric|
|Type||Vertical Sausage Stuffers|
Make kielbasa, chorizo, bratwurst, and other mouthwatering meats with this Avantco SS-20VKIT 20 lb. hybrid electric or manual sausage stuffer with 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" stainless steel funnels! This unit boasts a vertical design that delivers reliable performance while taking up minimal counter space. It includes 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" stainless steel funnels so you can make snack sticks, sausage, and luncheon meats without needing to buy any additional accessories. The four sizes of funnels allows you to use nearly infinite sizes of collagen, fibrous and natural casings to make your special dishes.
The stuffer has enclosed steel gears that turn with two speed options so you can easily attach the handle to a fast-or-slow-turning shaft, combining with a pressure relief valve to offer precise control over your product's consistency. The handle and gear design give you greater leverage and make turning and stuffing sausage easier than ever. Large all-metal drive gears and piston rod are made to deliver the pressure needed to stuff sausages big and small, with ultimate control and consistency thanks to the built-in pressure valve. Plus, the heavy-duty gasket completely seals the cylinder to prevent any meat or air leaks that would compromise the perfect sausage.
Plus, the motor on this unit increases efficiency and saves your staff time and labor. With variable speed control, you can adjust the settings based on the texture and thickness of your sausage mixture. The motor controls the direction of the sausage and automatically reverses when it hits the bottom of the sausage stuffer. This eliminates all work associated with turning the handle manually, ensuring all employees can operate the unit with little to no exertion. The motor also includes a foot pedal for convenience, allowing the operator to instead focus on forming the sausage with their hands, eliminating the need to manually operate the unit. The hands-free design promotes sanitation, which is especially important in a kitchen that works with raw meats.
Type 201 stainless steel sides and a removable type 304 stainless steel tilt out canister ensure long-lasting durability as well as quick and simple cleaning. This sausage stuffer features large rubber feet and a heavy base to help prevent rocking during use. Add this rugged, large capacity sausage stuffer to your commercial kitchen or butcher shop to expand your sausage selection! This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation as electric stuffer.
Length: 22 13/16"
Width: 15 3/8"
Length: 12 3/16"
Width: 11 7/16"
Height: 7 7/8"
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco SS-11V 11 lb. Stainless Steel Vertical Manual Sausage Stuffer with 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Funnels
- Rated 2 out of 5 starsAvantco SS-15V 15 lb. Stainless Steel Vertical Manual Sausage Stuffer with 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Funnels
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco SS-7V 7 lb. Stainless Steel Vertical Manual Sausage Stuffer with 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Funnels
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register