Avantco PSLA67 Automatic Motor for SL612A and SL713A
- Direct replacement for original part
- For use with Avantco SL612A and SL713A slicers
- Controls the slicer carriage in automatic mode
|Type||Motors and Internal Components|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
This Avantco PSLA67 automatic motor is a perfect replacement for the one that came standard on your Avantco SL612A or SL713A slicer. This motor is used to move the slicer carriage back and forth when automatic mode is engaged, making it easy to get lots of meat and cheese slices with minimal effort. Use it to fix a broken one quickly and get your slicer working again!
Length: 6 3/4"
Diameter: 4 3/4"
Resources and Downloads
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register