Avantco PICL1-HC 49" 1 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
- Top rail accommodates (6) 1/3 size, 6" deep food pans
- Cutting board built-in for convenient prep space and removable for easy cleaning
- Maintains temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel exterior and interior; foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 115V; 1/6 hp
You May Also Need View All Items
Avantco 178SHELFPIC1 Coated Wire Shelf - 26 3/4" x 24 7/16"
$65.49 / Each
Avantco 178BUNPNHALF 7 Pan Aluminum End Load Sheet / Bun Pan Rack for Reach-Ins - Unassembled
$222.49 / Each
Vigor Full Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
plus $8.49 / Each
Vigor Full Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
plus $10.49 / Each
Vigor Full Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
plus $12.99 / Each
Vigor 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
plus $4.29 / Each
Vigor 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
plus $5.59 / Each
Vigor 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
plus $6.99 / Each
Watch this video to discover how Avantco sandwich and salad prep tables deliver unbeatable value, efficiency, and convenience for your business!
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Width||49 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Height||42 7/8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||49 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Nominal Width||48 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||19 7/16 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/4 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Capacity||9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||1 Shelves|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Are there any temperature specifications to keep in mind when installing this Avantco prep table?
- This unit has a maximum ambient temperature rating of 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- Can this prep table fit through a narrow doorway or hallway?
- Avantco prep tables have an easily removable cutting board for your convenience. This makes for easy cleaning and for helping fit through narrow spaces. After removing the cutting board from the Avantco prep table the standard tops are 29 3/8" deep, the mega tops are 33 13/16" deep, and the pizza prep tables are 31 1/2" deep.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my Avantco refrigerated prep table?
- The types of pans and pan sizes that should be used in your Avantco refrigerated prep table depend on the table model and size. It’s important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended.
It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly. To ensure your pans will fit, refer to the items listed in the product’s "You May Also Need" section. The pan sizes and configurations that each refrigerated prep table accommodates may vary. The items included in the “You May Also Need” section may be used in your model, though configurations combining two or more different pan sizes may not be possible or may require adjustments to be made. The exceptions below apply to the model type indicated:
Mega Top Models – Can fit up to (3) 1/3 size pans from front to back without the use of a middle divider; 1/3 and 1/6 size pans cannot be combined in the same section
Standard Top Models – To use 1/3 size pans, included divider bars must be removed, or narrower divider bars must be used
Pizza Prep Models – While 1/3 size pans are the standard to use in pizza prep models, 1/6 size pans may be used when the orientation is changed
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Optimize your back-of-house operations with this Avantco PICL1-HC 49" 1 door refrigerated pizza prep table, and better keep up with customer demands. Whether used in a university, pizza parlor, or resort, the unit is sure to help streamline the pizza prep process with its convenient features and capacity. Its top rail, for instance, accommodates up to (6) 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately). These are great for holding common pizza toppings, from pepperoni and cheese to green pepper or ham. Plus, a lift-up lid encloses the pan rail to maintain proper, food safe temperatures. A full-length cutting board, which is 19 7/16" deep, is mounted to the table surface, providing a place for slicing ingredients and assembling pies.
Beneath the workspace is additional storage space. Because it's refrigerated, the space is great for storing back-up ingredients, such as sauce and dough, as well as less common toppings. An epoxy-coated shelf is included and can accommodate up to 90 lb. of weight, helping to organize your assorted supplies.
High quality performance is made possible by the unit's 1/6 hp refrigeration system, which maintains temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It does this by circulating eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
The construction of this unit is designed with commercial use in mind. It features a 430 type stainless steel exterior and 304 type stainless steel interior, which are fortified with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The insulation also helps to promote proper temperature retention. For operation, the prep table requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 49 7/8"
Depth: 36 7/8"
Height: 42 7/8"
Working Height: 35 1/4"
Capacity: 9 cu. ft.
Width: 27 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Avantco Refrigeration equipment with a labor warranty purchased prior to October 15th 2020 is warranted for 1 year parts & labor / 5 year compressor. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Avantco APPT-71-HC 71" 2 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Avantco APPT-91-HC 91" 3 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Avantco APPT-49-HC 49" 1 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register