Avantco Ice UC-280-FA 26" Air Cooled Undercounter Full Cube Ice Machine - 299 lb.
Other Available Types:
- Unit makes up to 299 lb. of full cube ice per day while storing up to 80 lb.
- Durable 304 stainless steel exterior with a polyethylene interior
- Digital controller allows user to quickly identify issues and the current stage of production
- Includes bright LED lights to illuminate the ice bin and a removable air filter for quick cleaning and maintenance
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V; NEMA 5-15P
Avantco Ice Machines
You May Also Need
C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $99.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
Avantco Ice 194ICECAST4P 5" Swivel Stem Casters Undercounter Ice Machines and Ice Machine Bins - 4/Set
$139.99 / Set
Avantco Ice machines make it easy to keep plenty of fresh ice on hand for your establishment. To learn more about this line of ice machines, watch this video!
|Height||38 3/16 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||234 - 299 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||80 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Make sure you've always got plenty of fresh ice on hand with the Avantco Ice UC-280-FA 26" air cooled undercounter full cube ice machine! Capable of producing up to 299 lb. of full cube ice per day, these larger foot print undercounters are great for meeting high production and capacity needs of busy restaurants, bars or cafes. This machine also comes with an 80 lb. bin to store a larger amount of ice once its made. For ease of maintenance, a built in diagnostic system will identify problems that your ice machine may be having and will display the issue on the digital controller so it can be repaired accordingly.
This easy-to-use controller can also be used to monitor the current stage of ice production that your machine is in. It allows you to adjust the bridge thickness up or down to maximize your harvest into individual cubes of ice, rather than full sheets. It also initiates the cleaning cycle and displays what stage of the cycle you're in. Constructed of durable type 304 stainless steel with a polyethylene interior, this unit is built to last in the busiest commercial environments. A nickel plated evaporator and removable air filter make for quick and simple cleaning and maintenance. With (4) 6" adjustable legs, you can level your machine on uneven surfaces and have plenty of room to clean under it. This ice machine also comes with pre-drilled holes on the back of the unit to mount your OceanLoch water filter to the machine to ensure you are serving the cleanest and freshest ice possible. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 38 3/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register