Avantco CU65ETL 65 Cup (325 oz) Double Wall Stainless Steel Coffee Urn / Coffee Percolator - 950W, ETL
$82.49Ships free with Plus
- Easy-to-read sight gauge with oz. markings, brews approximately (65) 5 oz. cups of coffee
- Dripless faucet locks in place, cool-touch plastic handle design
- Made from double-wall 304 stainless steel with a polished finish
- Boil-dry and overheating protection, side-mounted on/off switch with lights for "ready" and "heating"
- 120V, 950W
|Width||10 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||10 3/4 Inches|
|Height||17 1/2 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||4 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to state the output of their urns, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs! Remember, there are 128 oz. in a gallon.
Brew delicious, flavorful coffee day after day with the Avantco CU65ETL 65 cup coffee machine urn. Perfect for caterers, schools, churches, and offices, this easy-to-use coffee urn makes a large amount of coffee at one time so you can quickly serve a crowd. It is designed to keep coffee hot and fresh for hours - through your entire catering event or meal time.
This urn is made from durable 304 stainless steel, which offers superior corrosion resistance compared to other types of stainless steel. The exterior has a polished finish that makes it an attractive addition to any coffee station, and also makes it easy to clean!
Designed with safety in mind, this urn comes with a heavy-duty locking lid that prevents spills during movement, while cool-touch handles give you a place to grip the urn safely. The double-walled design also keeps the exterior at a comfortable temperature too, preventing accidental scalds or burns. Boil-dry and overheat protection features keep your urn from reaching unsafe temperatures and give you peace of mind that even during busy shifts you can count on it to operate within safe parameters.
Using the urn couldn't be easier. It comes with a sight glass so that you can easily tell when it's time to brew more coffee, and with its removable lid, brew basket, and stem, setting it up and cleaning the unit is a breeze. Additionally, it has a maximum fill line to help prevent overfilling and accidental overflows, while indicator lights let you know when the urn is "heating" and "ready". A simple on/off switch makes it easy to get brewing right away, and its dual-heater thermostat system will take care of the rest - brewing and holding coffee at ideal temperatures. It requires a 120V electrical connection and comes with a cord and plug.
Width: 10 3/4"
Depth: 10 3/4"
Height: 17 1/2"
Height to Dispenser: 4 3/4"
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register